Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'm sure there will be something up in the morning if it's not up already. My wife has been on Facebook the last couple of hours trying to get info & updates outside of news reports. Nothing as of yet or at least she hasn't said anything if something has.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So latest up date on the neighbor shooting. We had gotten the initial run down of what happened from a couple of neighbors. The news is now reporting that there was actually more of a police chase that had taken place prior to him crashing his car and shooting himself and that he has survived the shooting because he shot himself in the face/neck rather than directly in the head.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow so sad. I feel for those kids

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yep. Moral of the story: You never know exactly what's going on behind closed doors even right next door/down the street.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

wow!

6. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Oh no! Terrible!

7. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

How terrible.

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Even short dudes are out here winning

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No short blackngyys though

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh geeze. I'm going to have to go on a mission to take pics of short black men with women now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

So Aug. 13 is "International Left-Handers Day" So happy Left-Handers day to all the Left-Handed people put there.

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

We don't know that for sure. Her face isn't visible in that pic lol. And for that matter neither is his.

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Weeeeellllllllllll a couple days later when I took my son's to a fair

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

'Biscuit' from Power n I are tight lol image.jpeg

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True indeed.

16. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

He should be fired and arrested.

17. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

And he should lose whatever POST certification he has and be prohibited from any other jobs in law enforcement.

...But we all know that he's just going to go to the next town over and get a job, even if he is fired. Paid vacation, here we come!

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hello, all. It has been a while. I am still working at Walmart. I've been there over two years now. I have been thinking of all of you and hope all is well with you. Right now I am hunkered down waiting for hurricane Irma. It will definitely hit this area I am in. To my fellow South Floridian members, be safe and of good courage and common sense(I saw a fight between two men in the parking lot of a grocery store.)

On a more positive note, I have been chatting with a woman from Russia (now residing in Amsterdam). We have been chatting for a while now. She is a decade younger than me but we happen to have common interests. I had realized that the promise that I had made to God was a mistake. It took me two years to finally accept the fact that I needed to be with someone. I needed to connect with someone. Lesson learned. I don't know how it will work out. I have no idea what to expect. But I will not throw a dark cloud over the possibilities.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The officer was fired from his second job because of this incident.

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Good to hear from you. Yes, I do hope you're able to safely weather this storm. Be safe!