Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

If dogs did half the shit cats do, they'd be put down with the quickness.

Dog frequently tried to bite owner? Dog goes to the pound.

Cat frequently tried to bite owner? Awe... he's just being a cat.

Dog Lives Matter.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You're joking but you make a good point.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol I whole heartedly disagree. Cats are chill as fuck and don't bother you for the most part.

4. samson1701

Naw, bruh. Petting a cat is like Russian Roulette. You only have so many times you can pull the trigger before it's a wrap.

Cats want you to pet them exactly the number of times they have have in their little, furry, demonic heads. No less and for damn sure, no more.

And, if you don't know what that exact number is and you go over it ... well, sucks to be you .

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. K

K Well-Known Member

hmmm the other side of that is that cats take a little to warm up to, but if you sit and try to poke at them over and over eventually you are going to get shredded. So maybe, if you just pay attention and tune in a bit....you won't have any problem and they are very loving and sweet.

Dogs are easier to control.

6. samson1701

I don't mind cats. And, to be honest, he's never really scratched me on purpose. The one time he did tag me, it was because my gf was playing with him using one of those feather and string on a stick toys. It landed on my foot and he swiped at it.

But, my gf is always getting attacked by him. If she's walking by and he wants to play, he'll swipe at her. If he wants to be petted, then suddenly changes his mind, he'll swipe at her.

Don't get me wrong, the lil' evil bastard is my bud. I'd miss him if he weren't here. I'm just pointing out all the shit cats get away with that a dog would get put down for.

If we had a yard, was starting from scratch and could only choose one, I think I'd still prefer a dog over a cat, though. German Shepard to be exact.

But, for now, I'll just have to settle for my "alternative dog," as I like to call him (note: he just tried to crawl up next to me as I type this. I told him to mind his business. ...lol).

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Went to this free summer concert last night by this Stars of Motown and Earth, Wind, and Fire tribute band. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you old ass thots are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than the youngins

When they played the song "Brickhouse" and all these 50 plus women in super tight revealing outfits with they cleavage all out stood up to dance

[​IMG]

8. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL that's funny.....he loves you!

I've had a lot of cats (I call them a necessary evil actually, especially when I had a ranch) and I've never had one that does like that one does to your girlfriend. I've had friends who had cats that acted like that though. And often it's to one person or specific people. Maybe because they do let them get away with that. The same cats have never tried the same crap with me. I think, kindof like with kids, I just look at them and they know better.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep! They are the worst!! And they are probably even worse when you go see the real bands.....at least when I do they are. The very worst are the metal band fans

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I will admit to my Trump fatigue. Every week it is something new. It is almost like a tv show.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So I get off work today and turn into my housing development. As I round the corner to turn onto my home street there are a shitload of police cars and a full on forensics trailer as well as a news crew all parked in front of one of the houses across the way from the turn on to my house. Seems that one of the couples across the way were going through a divorce and the husband had not been living in the house for the last couple of months. He showed up at the home today with a gun and killed but his wife and mother-in-law who had being living with them and then grabbed up his two kids to make a run for it. Dude panicked a few miles away while driving to get away and crashed his car into a nearby Auto Zone. As people went to see if the occupants of the car were okay, dude pulls out his gun and shoots himself in the head in front of his two already traumatized kids.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Just horrendous! Worst kind of crime, IMO.
    How surreal that it hit so close to home for you.( non pun).
    Rest in peace to the poor wife and her mom. He can rot in hell.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

OMG that's just awful!!!
    What is wrong with some people?! To ruin so many lives.....just crazy. I really hope there is someone for those children!

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's not the first time that something crime related has happened here. I've been living in this housing development for about 18 years and two months after we first moved in there was a big criminal investigation surrounding another couple who lived further down in the development. Turns out they had been abusing and molesting their adopted son. Had news crews knocking on everyone's doors when it broke trying to find out all kinds of info on what kind of neighbors they were and did anyone ever notice anything strange in their behavior or the kid's behavior. Of course being new to the development at the time we had nothing to share about them.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's been my wife's big concern all night, since this happened. I doubt we'll find out unless it makes into news reports that they had family to take them in. They are grade school aged kids, so all the worst for them.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh geeze..second worst crime. Extreme (en)trust(ed) violation on a major level.
    Lucky your kids didn't go over there. You never really know what goes on behind your neighbors' closed doors. Sickening.

The only drama that ever happened right outside my house is one late night, a man crashed his car into a utility pole...when I went out to help, l found an older (Black) gentleman about 65, had been thrown from the driver seat head first into the passenger side feet section. He was contorted and stuck and bleeding and really couldn't move.He was in shock and groaning. I felt helpless knowing that if l tried to move him, l could paralyze him. More neighbors came out and the police and ambulance came. I don't know if he eventually passed away or survived. It was pretty bad that the utility pole leaned over into the street and was replaced.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

OMG!! So thankfuly you all weren't directly affected by that and they caught the people!!

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe you could call the police and find out. I would guess there might be some people getting together to gather donations for those kids, so maybe you can find out that way too.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It'll probably be quite a while before any info is released other than what they give to the news to anyone outside of direct family, as the police are still at the house investigating as I type this.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

The donation stuff usually starts right away. Sometimes even the night it's reported on the news there will be some sort of fund and request for supplies etc for the kids.