Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Good point

Well jack ass does have an actual use - he is very good at creating a diversion

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What did he do now?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  3. K

K Well-Known Member

I think it's just that I have been really trying to give the jack ass a chance. Trying to look past the bullshit and figure there must be some sort of angle to it all. But damn, it's like every day there is just more and more bullshit. He's a complete embarrassment. I seriously do think he's got some major cognitive issues going on. It's just really frightening to me that nothings really being done about it. It's like he's a perpetual child throwing tantrums all the time.

WTF has happened to our country that we are so taken by such a jack ass living out a reality show. It's crazy!!

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

There is no angle. This is not new behavior for him. This is who Donald Trump is. This is what Donald Trump does. He's a 70-year old toddler who just happens to have the nuclear launch codes.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

I actually didn't mean him. He doesn't have the power. I mean those who really put him in place and keep him going.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

White America?

7. K

K Well-Known Member

It's bigger than white America

8. The Dark King

Is it? Because from my vantage point that's who consistently votes in tyrants who fuck the people at every turn. Minorities aren't split on their voting the way white people are. I get it's not all white people but it's weird to me that there is a damn near split down the middle on those who can determine the difference between right and wrong. There is this weird obsession and attachment to whiteness that for so many allows people to feel ok with getting screwed over as long as their skin is the right color.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Ah well you see this is where you and I differ....you think the people voting have much more influence/say than I do.

10. The Dark King

Yeah I guess because every tyrant in history doesn't do so without the consent of a large portion of the population. If it weren't for social media I would think maybe there could be a rigging of the system some type of fraud but then I go into the comment section of a YouTube video or two and you see a large portion of this country just wants white supremacy even if it comes at the cost of their lives and future of their kids.
    Who do you think is in control?

11. hoppotony3131

hoppotony3131 Member

are you a feminist?

12. hoppotony3131

hoppotony3131 Member

Grief and failure!
    Burn in my veins!
    Vice and regret, coursing through me!
    Breathe in defeat, feel it aching!
    Cold black heartbreak, lungs collapsing!
    Dear departed, violent hands!
    Five years forgotten, no redemption!
    Heart rate fallen, this is her coffin
    Fuck my family, I don't love my mother!
    I am no one, I am nothing!
    If you want to help, please don't love me!

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Yikes!

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well at least he is honest about his unrelenting love of misery. There isn't an ounce of denial in that guy.....lol

15. K

K Well-Known Member

true true

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

All these troubled motherfuckers find their way here smh

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

He looks great! I actually thought he looked just as good when he was 350#, but for his health, I'm glad he's paying some attention to his diet and exercise!

18. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I miss the California Summer

19. K

K Well-Known Member

OMG are you NUTS! It's been so damn hot here. Oh but we are in a cooling trend at 98 today.

20. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I'm in Arkansas so the CA weather ain't nothing compared to the AR weather