Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I enjoyed my time out there

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Europe is cool.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I just came back from Germany a few days ago. It's my second time being there and I fucking love that place. The language barrier can be a problem but I'd be more than willing to put up with it and learn as much as I could just to get by.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Myrtle beach still crazy...........Damn.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why did you love it?

6. Since1980

I guess in part because it was different than what I'm used to over here. Everything is cleaner, much more efficient and orderly, and everyone I met was really nice. If you don't speak German it isn't really that big of a deal since so many people speak English pretty perfectly (especially in the larger cities).

Plus the countryside is really beautiful, and I like the idea of a foreign country being only a few hours away. Been to France and Italy from Germany, and I've also been through Austria. And the women...good goddamn, German women.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So no one got on the Autobahn? There is no way I could go to Europe and resist that. I'd be on that as quick as you guys would Kim K's lumpy booty.

8. Since1980

I thought about it but decided not to. A friend of mine offered to let me drive her car once but I didn't have enough confidence in my abilities to even attempt it.

9. Reverie

Too bad.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I want to rent a BMW M3, Vette Z06, Porsche 911, Mitsubishi Evo or Nissan Z and have some real fun with it.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Did I forget the Audi R8. Let me add that please!!!

12. Reverie

There is no snapchat thread here?

13. Since1980

She was pushing a brand-new BMW. That car was her baby lol. Plus it was nighttime. If I had crashed it or gotten into an accident, I would have felt awful about it.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Damn. While the cops where looking for the suspects of a shooting in Myrtle beach a fight broke out that led to another shooting where the guy that was getting jumped got up and started firing at everyone in the crowd, a cop got shot among several others and the dude that was shooting car jacked someone for the getaway. All this shit was recorded on Facebook live. Got Damn!

Lesson: if you go to Myrtle beach go during the off season.

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm sorry to hear that Cherokee, and I'm sorry you're going through it. I think that kind of helplessness in a situation is one of the toughest things about being a parent. My prayers & thoughts are with you and your son. My brother, a friend of mine, and my mom in regards to my youngest brother are dealing with the same kind of thing right now, and my heart hurts for all of you. *hugs*

Yep, that he is.

Wow, K...I hope your kids are continuing to improve. Sometimes medications wreak all kinds of havoc, and it's scary as hell when it happens. I pray they make a full recovery.

Yeah, a lot of weird things going on...maybe that full moon Bliss mentioned has something to do with so much happening lately.

Thanks, ladies. I have compassion and like to help out when I can, but I definitely don't want to be dealing with any of the fallout. I miss my original neighbors; the guy that bought both houses (the old neighbors sold then after their kids were grown and gone) tends to rent to the Jerry Springer types for some reason.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Thanks Tam!

17. Reverie

I understand that.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

TMZ just showed Rick Ross lost a bunch of weight - he looks much better. (LOL I'm sooo not a celeb person...I barely know who he is)

19. K

K Well-Known Member

Trump is such an ass!

20. Since1980

I find that comparison offensive.

Asses have an actual use.