Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

2. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Lol what did I miss?

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Whole lotta' nothin'. ...lol

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Missed you

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Cherok33

So sweet :)
    You don't miss me lol

6. The Dark King

Have you seen You? Everyone missed you

7. Cherok33

Flattery will get you everywhere ;)

8. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Interesting you say this, where was your respect for Nyx here? No sorry or anything but a demand of her to show you her azz smh. The crazy thing is Nyx used to post mad pics and had a phenomenal ass too.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Curious55

Curious55 New Member

Hello all , I'm new here and I live in Central NJ.

10. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Welcome

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Hello there, I'm curious too

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I found a wallet. It was right next to a car but I picked it up anyway to try to find the owner. I left a note on the car that if they lost a wallet to contact me.

I tracked him down on Facebook, sent a friend's request but he hasn't been on Facebook since 2014, so went in all the stores in the area nearby there and asked if this person worked there. Nothing.

It had his driver's license, his school ID, some cash, three credit cards, his car registration and a picture of his mom. I contacted the credit card companies to put a temporary hold on his cards. Each said they would contact him so I asked if they could give him my phone number so I could get this wallet back to him because the licence and registration address were different.

At this point I've not heard from him and I don't know what to do. In America, do l drop the whole wallet, or just driver's license and school ID in a mailbox, or do I take it to a police station?

14. The Dark King

That moment when bitcoins hit over 40 billion and you sit and think about all the people who kept telling you it was fake internet money.

Another psa.
    Do the research pay attention INVEST. I want to go to more cryptocurrency conferences where the room isn't packed with 98 % white guys. If the future is going to be better the power demographic has to change

15. RicardoCooper

Keep the cash as a finder's fee and mail him the wallet with no return address. That's what I did when I found a wallet with $50 in it. It'll be pennies from heaven for him that nobody touched his credit cards

16. RicardoCooper

I have to be waaaayyyyyyy more educated on Bitcoin. Can you even cash out?

17. The Dark King

If you mean trade for traditional fiat but most companies like coinbase have a 50k a day limit

18. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

19. The Dark King

Awesome. Airbnb better watch out.

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Take the money. Write a check or get a money order or cashier's check in his name for the amount of money in his wallet. Put the check in the wallet and mail it to him. Anything less is theft in my book. That money isn't yours and that money could've been a huge deal to him and his circumstances.