Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Some do. But sometimes it was more of a matter of when racial issues are discussed some people want to downplay it and get real pc and try to think it really doesn't exist and some are just looking for problems or overly sensitive. Sometimes it's really a tough thing to come to reality and open our eyes. And this is often where the divide comes. Some will support the men more because we have a different perspective because of our lives/children/families. Sometimes people get really passionate even outraged (as they should) over racial issues and discussions. Personally, I think it's a great thing to be able to have real conversations about such things especially because often the more subtle bs I encounter gets dismissed by people who can't relate.

As far as those who may not really like white people but like to date/fuck white women. I think the same could be said regarding black people. There are those who are doing the playing/fetish/experimenting, etc. And those of us who are not.

2. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I'd be interested to see what exactly was posted by BM that led to running away of ww. But it is telling that they would run away from a board that consists of nothing but words, and pictures and videos. If you're running away from disagreements then that's more telling of you for running away.

3. MightyLighty

So why did they run away? If they were strong enough to deal with being white with biracial kids in a racist country, then why does disagreements on a forum make one so want to leave?

4. MightyLighty

This is what I was talking about with the ww that left. Did they leave because they wanted to dismiss issue....

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Uhhhhhhhhhhh........Didn't you just quit this forum last week because nobody believes you are who you claim to be?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. MightyLighty

SMH....sarcasm ColiBreh, sarcasm.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't l be? I STAND by everything l wrote in that thread
    (pun intended):)

Not about that. I stand up for myself.
    I'm also pretty much the only WW on here who defends the WW who have left for being made to feel their opinions didnt matter AS white women.
    There were BM and certain WW who tried to dismiss them because they dared to share a (White) perspective about living life through their eyes.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The majority reason women left the board had not to do with if they had bi-racial kids. More-like if they had WHITE kids. They were insulted and dismissed by certain members. But having Black kids was fine. You were good.
    The purpose of the board often gets lost.

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You're a prime example of why some white women left. Why would anyone want to deal with someone who constantly gives them the third degree about their experiences, especially in regards to Interracial relationships and the day to day ups & downs you have to deal with on various levels? And doubly so from other people who claim they are about being involved in interracial relationships. We're not guinea pigs or research subjects. We're people with lives.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

@Ches
    @lippy

Good fucking riddance!

Dude stop bending the reality and truth just to appeal to pancake booty. People as a whole stopped fucking with this forum before it was even about biracial kids as you say. You are just as much as the blame as all the men you stay wagging your finger at.

No you were never a bad poster or started shit but you didn't put out a good product to make people keep coming back.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. MightyLighty

Sorry if this comes off as dismissive, but maybe those particular ww needed to check their privilege. Running away form a forum board you don't get universal agreement doesn't sound like that person is the victim but the whiner who can't take criticism very well.

12. MightyLighty

It's just puzzling how one can claim to strengthened by their experience being a parent of bi-racial kids, but not take the slightest bit of criticism on forum.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

No one asked for nor appreciates your or anyone else's outside of the BM/WW IR community criticisms.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's complicated, complex and no one answer.

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

MightyLighty/Cherryboy has no intention on going anywhere, especially when folks keep engaging him/her with his/her nonsense.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Wait...so Mighticha actually is someone who had another restricted Screen ID on this Forum? I'm shocked, I tell you...shocked....

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. K

K Well-Known Member

Again, different people leave for different reasons. There were certain WW who left when they felt that black men were more protective or understanding of WW with biracial children and that we were treated more "special". Some of the ww without black or biracial children didn't like that.

I think Bliss is right in that it has been more ww with white children withOUT black/biracial children who ran away or felt the need to run. She happens to defend them. I have at times, depending on the person and the situation. There were some who clearly did not need defending and IMO were straight out obnoxious.

If you are really so interested in it all, I'm sure you can go find the threads where racial issues were discussed and the arguments that went on.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

But she's doing research remember? You as a research subject should be doing your part by providing her answers for her studies...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  19. K

K Well-Known Member

Fuck that.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm.....I always wonder why does @Cherryboy still login/lurk intead of just creating a new account.