Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I liked the movie. I'd watch the show but I'm tired of series right now. I just want one hit and out, 90 mins tops

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Thanks!

I see he's still lying and saying people said things they never said. Love how he has the need to bring me and Raider into a conversation neither of us were involved in and again state blatant lies. Oh and I'm still trying to figure out wtf "patriach" is (something he posted numerous times in the thread, have to wonder where that Masters degree came from...fool can't even spell it correctly yet he wants to keep ranting about something he doesn't know a damn thing about)

Too bad the thread was locked. There were some interesting things on there.

Flame - so true about the adoption stats. I witnessed that over the years and it never really made sense to me, you nailed it. Not only the states regarding more boys placed for adoption (than any other race/ethnicity), also the fees are typically discounted GREATLY and many more go without being placed and end up staying in the system.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh but Bliss he was trying to SAVE you from the evil BM on here!!

too funny....smh

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow that's crazy. Makes me want to adopt black boys.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

I know - I had a really tough time with that. My daughter's birthmom was just sure she was going to be a boy and I think that actually did play into her wanting to place the baby for adoption. In the years I was so involved with adoption there were MANY many newborn healthy baby boys who needed immediate permanent placement and in some cases they were basically willing to pay families to take them. It was something that taught me so much about our society and how people are, it changed my life. It was sickening, especially when I would see black couples preferring mixed babies (lighter skin) even with major drug exposure, etc over healthy black baby boys. Sometimes the reality of how people are is too much to stomach.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Anyone here sick of conspiracy theories?

7. RicardoCooper

I thought it was funny how he was telling people they should go to the hater site I like to whine about when in fact, he should go there. LOL. Dude is as irrational and easily triggered as his "queens." I'm past being mad at the simp, he's just entertainment to me. He's most likely the one who flagged down the thread

8. RicardoCooper

There's a silent war on against black boys and men, my brother. Step wisely

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

The show is exactly like the movie which I liked alot as well. I'll give the get down season 2 a try this week.

10. The Dark King

That feeling you get when you practically begged people to invest in something for their own well being with no benefit for yourself but they have the nerve to be salty seeing you enjoy life because of said investment.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Enjoy that. The worst feeling is when you warn someone you love about an industry that's about to crash, and they don't listen and lose everything.

Yeah that red pill is a bitch.

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

People don't want to see you doing good unless they are.

13. The Dark King

The weirdest part is I have nothing to gain by warning you. Why ignore it. At the very least research what I'm saying don't dismiss it.

14. The Dark King

You ain't ever lie. Got people salty over vacations to Canada and Jamaica. They'd be really pissed If they knew we were looking at condos out there lol

15. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Three words.
    God Bless Americans. :-D

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

So did Goodlove just reappear on this forum strictly to stir shit up in that thread? Dude hasn't posted to since that thread was locked.

17. RicardoCooper

Say "black woman" three times like Candyman and Goodlove will appear

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Soon weekend. Hope the good weather keeps up, then I am doing gardening.

19. The Dark King

Which is annoying as hell since he stirred the shit he should have blocked not the thread. We were fine before he came along

20. RicardoCooper

Yup