Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I don't give a shit about winning.
    The fact that you brought that up says you see how stupid you sound.

You need to take your own advice And stfu.
    That's cause you are dumb fuck.

A secure ww (like the ones in that thread) wasn't cool with that anti black women shit.

A racist like you is cool with it.... Adolf.

BM who have to diss bw and the women like you who are cool with it, got issues.

2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dear Mr. I've Never Been Married To/Never Have Been In a Long Term Relationship With/ Not Currently In a Long Term Relationship With or Have a Child/Children With a White Woman.

It would be in your best interest to be the one who stays in his lane and STFU before you receive a much needed reality check on how ironic it is that you have so much in common with the self same anti-black women black dudes you put so much time & energy trying to shine a light on here.

You have one more time to come up in here on this niggafied Donald Trump kick you are currently on starting shit that you should leave well enough alone and then you're going to get shut down. HARD.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Reported.

You've officially come unglued.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

GL you are a prime example of "give someone enough rope..."

Show one place, ONE, where I have EVER dissed a bw. I'll save you some time, you aren't going to find it, cause it's never happened. Never happened here, never in life. The only thing that even comes close was when I talked about a woman (bw) in a group I was in who was bitching about her husband (a bm) and I found it really disrespectful and heartbreaking. I have been one who has come down on men in this (and other) forums when they go on negatively about ANY group of women. I never dated a man because he hated/was angry with/etc black women.

Clearly, you have become more than confused. Oh yes, I forgot though - you love to start shit to stir the pot and get things going....you find it entertaining.

Along with Raider I've reported you.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm sorry but people are starting to get too desensitized to the past. You should have known better!

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Pinching myself. Did I just save money buy switching to the unlimited data plan? Iv'e always loved Verizon, now I want it to have my kids.

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

republic wireless for 30 has been pretty good.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's what's up. If you are content with the phones they have, it seems that their service could be a great way to save money.

For me, I have Verizon not only for phone but for the mobile hotspot. Which really comes in handy when you are a student. I don't want to use public Wi-Fi and risk getting viruses.

I've enjoyed their quality and reliability for a long time, now that they have come out with the unlimited data plan, I went ahead and put a ring on it.

9. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

*Taking notes*. Learning lots of interesting slang terminology on here. Thanks for this educational experience:). Just keep it coming.

10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

98 on my Criminal Justice test
    93 on History
    89 in PoliSci

I'm out here Killin it mane.

11. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I don't give a fuck you and raider reported me. Do it again for all I care. It doesnt change the fact you and raider are two Hitler's.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Dear Coon,

Dissing bw will not win you favor with ww. Maybe with the two Hitler's, but real ww will not cosign.

Sincerely

Black man

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Show proof of any posts where I have dissed black women in any manner on this site. Take as much time as you like. This will be very entertaining.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

STFU.

Your busted ass was trying to cosign caping .

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] You still don't even understand regular everyday slang at all.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Awwww.......poor lil' thing....are you mad? Can't find any posts what so ever to back up your empty claims?

This is what happens when you're a fraud and don't have either the legs or any kind of foundation to stand on if you had the legs at all. Zero level of credibility on ever level possible. Stay fucked up and ashy my fragile ego negro.

[​IMG]

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol
    Really? Yeah and you are a coon.

Oh yeah I showed your busted ass where ww weren't cool with the dissing of bw after you and the lil Hitler's were begging to see it. Well it's funny you and the Hitler's were silent. Lol

19. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah I'm black and proud. You know your cooning ass was trying to cosign raider and k calling bw hoes.
    Lol

Coon of the year you are....ecoli is bucking to take your throne

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Did you say something? All I read is meaningless blather from someone who has outed himself as a troll with no reason to be addressing anyone here.....