Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Link to thread?

2. K

K Well-Known Member

?? We made a thread about you not needing to slick talk bw every chance you get to show you like them???

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Link to thread?

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah I'd like to see that one!

Link GL?

5. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I'm giving myself a makeover

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

After totally enjoying myself in SoCal (as usual) last weekend... Lots of thoughts happening.

7. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You enjoyed our rain?! Man it flooded something serious in this city. Crazy!

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

The rain and high winds was a bummer, but I refused to let it dampen things. Friday night I was out with friends and though rainy in LA it wasn't much of a bother since we were indoors. Saturday was great (other than the wind) and we had a really nice day in LA. Saturday evening continued the fun but down in Laguna Beach for dinner and just hanging out and catching up. Sunday wasn't too bad. I headed toward SD along the PCH in heavy rain, but by time I reached SD the ground was dry, but really overcast and cool. We hung out on Coronado island, had lunch and headed by north just before rain started again. I moved to a hotel near LAX on Sunday night as I didn't want to be affected by traffic on Monday morning. I flew back Monday morning and was home by 6:00 pm EST. I wish the weather would've been better but i totally enjoyed the trip. I've already committed to coming to SoCal once and possibly twice this year with late December likely a definite. I did see plenty of road closures due to flooding. I saw one guy on the news using his jet ski on a flooded street:)

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

[​IMG]

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha!

13. K

K Well-Known Member

So now GL is on a kick running around disliking posts! too funny.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That's because we're not fighting against all the "anti-Black women" dudes like he does on this site.

Why he wastes time crusading on that is beyond me. If dudes that he believes to truly be that way are actually like that in real life, then any white women with sense in their heads aren't messing with them anyway because they usually have a shit load of other issues to boot.

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Its called a forum. Look it up

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

So

I see your ass didn't have shit to say when real ww is not on the anti bw shit. The ones who are secure with themselves. The ones who aren't on that Adolf Hitler thing like you.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's called being an adult. How about you try it and stop acting like you're an expert on every damn topic and everyone else is somehow clueless.

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Look up forum....if say shit then its up for the fitting of that definition.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Check your ego and pull that stick out of your ass dude. You're not winning any points or battles here. Save that crusading for offline in the real world where it actually counts.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

WTF are you even talking about? You're not even making any sense.

Dude, seriously, you need some real help. Go see a doctor and get those meds adjusted.