Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Where the fucc does he live where he can be standing on a building 1-2 stories up and there's still bars on the windows??????

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Anytime BW are mentioned on this forum, this is @goodlove8:

[​IMG]

Full gif:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I hope the rain don't stop. I'm gonna sleep really good. :)

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Might be the Bay? It is an E-40 song.

6. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

All that security at that airport that I have to go through and turns out that you can still get a gun through and shoot people. I got to now watch my back every time I have to go home. Might as well get rid of the tsa.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  7. K

K Well-Known Member

crazy shit!!

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Well I'm gonna call it like it is....

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Completely unbelievable. So sad.

10. archangel

End of an era... Yahoo is gone. Some of you may be too young to remember when google didn't exist and you would have to yahoo. You could play yahoo games or chat on a yahoo messenger. Those were the days. Gone because yahoo did not advance.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Bye.
    She ran it into the ground

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Smh....Mr. Thomas on full effect

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, they were already in trouble before she was made CEO. Marissa being CEO was a last ditch effort to save themselves.

Also they are still gonna be named Yahoo. They are doing the same thing Google did in the last couple years where a new parent company was created & Yahoo is gonna be under that new parent company. Altaba is the new Parent company for Yahoo, while Alphabet is the parent company for Google.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  14. archangel

so verizon-> altaba-> yahoo
    That's silly. in any case it will not exist as it did. I will agree that yahoo was sinking before Marissa got there but she didn't exactly save it. I'm just mad because I miss yahoo games, chat and the messenger. times change.... we get old. I can still remember the joys of me playing games on yahoo and msn with netzero free internet.

15. archangel

This just in Superman was robbed. They took his superman suit, money, laptop and cellphone.

be on the lookout for people with kryptonite golfclubs.

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I feel bad for dude. Hopefully, he'll get a new oufit and be able to pick up where he left off.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

18. K

K Well-Known Member

WOW!! I would have NEVER thought he did that. LOL

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I think message boards in general are dying, alot of the message boards I peruse dailey definitely do not have the participation they used to have.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

I think you're right. I think it's tougher to do the message board format on phones eh? Given that I don't put any of that stuff on my phone, I really prefer the message board format because you can easily go in and read stuff when you want.