Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

As much as my kids love it all, there is something that changes when they grow past the lil guy stage where it's all so magical.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Exactly.

Like you said magical . that's the perfect word

It's when they get up in the morning and go for the gifts.... It wonderful.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Awe, thank you, Raider! And Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why do people take it personal when you pass them? Lmao. Dude tried to stop me from passing him while leaving the neighborhood then threw a tantrum. Dude was in a Honda Accord. Lmao was he serious??

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Yo...These profile posts from new members who just joined the forum. Especially this latest one:

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I agree. Often enough that does seems to be the case. Funny that you mention a Honda Accord. One of my cars is an Accord, but it's one with a V6 engine and 6-speed manual tranny. Just yesterday I was on I-68 in the mountains of Western MD when a minivan insisted on tailgating me as I was cruising at 80 MPH. Each time I'd speed up a bit, he'd do the same and this is with me in the middle lane. I decided to have a little fun with him, and waiting until we started to climb another mountain. I suddenly downshifted to 4th and floored it. Admittedly, it was kinda childish, but I got a chuckle out of it.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lol. Nothing childish about that at all. The people who get angry about stuff like that are the childish ones. Man you are more of a Honda guy than I thought. I guess you are too tall to fit in a S2000. A guy I used to work with had one and I couldn't even fit in it....lol.

That guy with the accord in my neighborhood was just trying to be an ass. He was driving ridiculously slow until he saw me try to pass him then all of a sudden he sped up. I just sped up faster, got right in front of him and still had plenty of time to slow down before the speed bump....lol. He started flashing the lights and blowing the horn in a tantrum. He just ran over the bump like a clown as if he was trying to catch me, but I just darted into the traffic and left him cold. I'm sure he was stuck at that light for a minute, cars come around that corner flying, he is not fast enough to jump out there without causing a wreck....lolol

There are a lot of New Yorkers in Central Florida so hauling ass is the norm, but some people still find time to pout about it.

10. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I was wondering if.....if we should start a 'pretty black girls' thread? Any objections?

11. The Dark King

Why are you here?

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes sir! I bought my first Honda in '95 and it's been nothing but Honda/Acura since. I am very impressed with the domestics, particularly GM. They've made great strides and I would definitely buy a GM vehicle nowadays. The Cadi ATS-V has my name on it:). I love 4-door cars, but I did consider the Honda S2000. I would fit as I'm just 5'9.

Yeah, that dude in your example sounded like he was butthurt when you blew past him. Probably shattered his ego:). As a native New Yorker... I have no problem admitting that the motorists there are the worst. There's far too much road rage, absolutely no driver courtesy and they do insanely stupid stuff just to save a few seconds. I'm there every 6-8 weeks to visit my Mom, and let me tell you... After a couple of days I'm ready to get out of there. In fact.. most of the time I'll just ride the subway/bus around town when I'm there.

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lmao I swear it's GL just messing around. Dude hasn't had two intelligent thoughts to string together since he got here :D:D

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

15. The Dark King

Common sense would tell you that shit ain't a good idea.... Wait you may be into something lol

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This right here is the missing piece with a few around here lol

17. MightyLighty

Huh?

18. The Dark King

Why do you want to post a thread about black women on a white woman black male website?
    Just go to black planet and have fun

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

20. MightyLighty

But we have a thread on mixed women?