Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fuck you sir lol

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Summer was supposed to end two months ago lol. If I have to wear short sleeves the week of Christmas, I'm going to be annoyed.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I know you prefer the cold! I wish you a 30° Christmas!

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

IKR! I wish I was still using A/C and in shorts/t-shirts

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm so over this cold weather crap. This morning I drove to work with one glove on:). Holding the steering wasn't too bad, but my gear shifter is metal.

It has now warmed up a bit.

[​IMG]

6. The Dark King

Word. I'm out here with my toes freezing through my socks and shoes. Hate them southern dudes lol

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If I ever leave the sunshine state you better believe it's for a good reason. I bet the beach waters are still warm. Hopefully, I'll be spending the rest of my life here.

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Been gone for a while and find this new " upgrade". I find it hard to read and searching and navigate. Its a downgrade.IMO

Am i missing something?

9. The Dark King

If you need help you got friends on here. How you been?

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

yes I can now have gifs in my sig. It is worth it. lol

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I like it so far. I miss being able to rep people but replying to comments is so much easier with the new layout. And it works great for phones since the site automatically formats itself for smaller screens.

12. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Två is guys!!! Love ya!!! I guess ill have to give it a shot lol. Y'all convinced me!!!

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

My girl has been dying to open her Christmas gift for days. But, I won't let her. So, she's running around the apartment sounding like Brad Pitt at the end of the movie, "Seven."

"What's in the box?!?" ...LOL!!!

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol!

17. RaiderLL

I promise I won't tell...what's in the box??!

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Goofball ...lol

It wasn't anything great. I just got her a new set of cookware and the Soundtrack from the movie, "The Holiday." She's been complaining about our (my) pots and pans since we got together. So, I got her T-fal wich I believe is a good brand based on the reviews I've read.

I'd like to eventually get her a really, really nice set of cookware that will last decades, but that costs more than we can spend right now. We've got a lot of financial ground to cover these next couple of years. I want a house and them thangs ain't cheep and I'm starting from zero.

She loves "The Holiday" and the musical score. So, I got it and uploaded it to her Amazon account. Then, I went to the living room and said, "Alexa, play The Holiday soundtrack album" and bam, there it was. Her fav movie music playing at her command.

As long as she's smiling, I'm good.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  19. RaiderLL

I love all of that <3 You got her great pans btw! They'll last you guys a long time! Gifts like that are my favorite...stuff that you know she'll love because you've been listening to her. So very cool! I hope she loved them and I hope she cooks you up something awesome in them for dinner! Merry Christmas to you both!

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I wish I can keep my kid at ages between 1 to 7 because they seem to really enjoy Christmas more so