Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You are contradicting yourself. . Tell me what flame is right about? You need to throw tdk in there too.

Especially , if you want to talk about respecting the web site.

Now get to stepping with that bullshit

2. K

K Well-Known Member

My comment is referencing what Flame has said about you (and a couple of others) over and over again. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

I didn't contradict myself....read it again. Topics that people are interested in (i.e. sports, games, etc) is DIFFERENT than posting things about white men and black women relationships/families and/or any other relationship that is NOT Black men and white women. It would be different if this site was Interracial whatever....it's not. It's whitewomenblackmen.

There's no reason to be posting about white men and black women being together on THIS site.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

4. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL come on - you know he has to do this shit every so often trying to stir some shit then he gets back on his meds

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dann you always seem to get it

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What did Flame say?

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

That we have undercover black women on this site pretending to be either black men or white women. Same is true with there being undercover white men or other non black individuals doing the same. Throw in the fact that we also have more black dudes who treat this site like just a general "black centric" internet hang out site rather than a forum for white women and black men who are actually in/have been/interested in being in an interracial relationship.

Number one reason IMO why the participation ratio for white women compared black men on this site is low. Too many non-WW/BM posters with agendas that basically run counter to being pro-WW/BM relationships or just hanging out for shits and giggles trying to dictate what should or shouldn't be when it comes to interracial relationships as a whole.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

No I don't know what flame said cause he said a lot of stuff so you need to be specific.

Also it was about kids who was profiled . If you are upset about that then u need to check yourself.

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You don't get it. You are the main one with flame talking problack but in the same sentence dogging bw and ww (in other Convo/topics). Gtfoh

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  10. The Dark King

Sure

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Stop twisting things. I made it clear that I think the kids are cute but given that the interview is also about their white dad and black mom, this isn't the site for it.

Flame's called you a BW over and over again.

You like to stir the shit just for the sake of stirring the shit....you sent me a PM about doing just that in that last thread you posted....even saying how you were poking people and expecting Flame to come in on. Clearly you are bored, need to adjust your meds, or something.

You check yourself.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

This.

13. The Dark King

Wish we could still rep

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

You surely don't know what you are talking about. He and tdk say that shit cause I don't put up with slick talk about bw and ww but specifically bw.

If you are mad over kids from a wm and bw then you got problems.

Damn damn damn

Real problems

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

New design. Same old shit. Lmao

16. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Hey K, answer your PM. Also, has anyone seen any good films lately? I might go to the theatre this week.

19. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You are deliberately obtuse. No one buys your bs reasoning for tdk and flames claim that you're a bw lol. There's a vast difference between defending slick talk and pushing a clear as day pro-bw agenda. But you already knew that

20. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

And you are full of it