Quincy Jones: "I used to date Ivanka, you know"

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ivy Lebelle's Bae, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, though. I know some women in their 50s who can fucking get it, all day and twice on Sundays. If my sorry ass still worked out, they would be in trouble.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

50 and 70 are worlds away. Lol.

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

He would still smash for the money, though.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep....or connections, or, or, or. All sorts of reasons people do things.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If I'm still single at 85 I would be going after women in their 50's or younger. If I couldn't get them I would just retire from sex altogether.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL you have NO clue what you will be doing when you are 85. An amazing thing happens in life, usually most of the things we thought we knew so much about has a way of changing as you grow older.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You're right but the one thing I won't be doing is having sex with 60 -70 year olds. Unless we sort of grew old together.

At that age I'd like to think I could just be done with women altogether. If I so choose. 70 year old women are unbearable.

8. Reverie

You don't think you would be ubearable for women as a 85 year old?

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's for you to draw your own assumption.

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

My thoughts on Quincy Jones' interview;

The public is too focused on the gossip. The way he's talking about people. Telling secrets he wouldn't have normally told. Saying things publically about friends that he would have, should have, usually kept to himself. Seems like early stages of Alzheimer's or dementia or something.

I've seen this first hand. This isn't just him gossiping. This is the mind of one of our greatest geniuses beginning to deteriorate and it's sad.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Could be. Acute observation.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Definitely a possibility and I did think about it when I read it. I have no knowledge of how he's been in the past in terms of interviews, etc, or with people he feels comfortable with.

The other thing is that it's a different culture now, there was once more of a respect for legends and stars and things were more hidden and not hyped. In more recent years, that's changed drastically. Often, these things can be happening for some time before it comes out too. If that's not how he would usually be, then I have to wonder about those around him too.

13. Reverie

;)

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It’s the money, not the looks. I’ve been in similar relationships in my 20s. I will admit that older women with money give the best and most thoughtful presents. But, of course, I was dating women in their late 40s.

15. meowkittenmeow

Nothing makes a person open to unconventional possibilities like money or the need to remove oneself from abusive and toxic people.

I will say that because older women were raised differently and in a different time, sometimes (not all or most times), you find someone who may be older but is still compatible with you.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Of course, same for the girls going for the old men.

17. meowkittenmeow

Yep. The only time it’s not is when a person still looks good for their age and if they are put on a pedestal. Denzel is in his 60s I think but he could still pull. George Clooney is another one. The money does help things even more though.

The reality is that women and men age differently based on the density of collage and other factors.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

I really think if either of them were a no name nobody it would be very different. They would still get women, no doubt. But not even in the same realm at all. The older people get, the more the other factors (rather than looks) come into play....on both sides.

19. meowkittenmeow

True story. But, to be honest I think famous women who are their age would find it difficult to find young men if the situations were reversed.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

There are plenty of young guys looking for the hand out, connections, etc.