Quincy Jones: "I used to date Ivanka, you know"

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ivy Lebelle's Bae, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Interviewer: If you could snap your fingers and fix one problem in the country, what would it be?

Quincy Jones: Racism. I’ve been watching it a long time — the ’30s to now. We’ve come a long way but we’ve got a long way to go. The South has always been fucked up, but you know where you stand. The racism in the North is disguised. You never know where you stand. That’s why what’s happening now is good, because people are saying they are racists who didn’t used to say it. Now we know.

I: What’s stirred everything up? Is it all about Trumpism?

QJ: It’s Trump and uneducated rednecks. Trump is just telling them what they want to hear. I used to hang out with him. He’s a crazy motherfucker. Limited mentally — a megalomaniac, narcissistic. I can’t stand him. I used to date Ivanka, you know....

Source: http://www.vulture.com/2018/02/quincy-jones-in-conversation.html

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That's gotta be a misspelling. Ivana is Trump's ex-wife.
    Ivanka is Trump's......DAUGHTER.lol
    So Quincy fucked Ivanka. I know you know who's jelly as fuck.

Not nearly the craziest excerpt from the interview. Quincy Jones alleged that Richard Pryor and Marlon Brando once had a sexual relationship!!!lol
    http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/07/richard-pryor-widow-confirms-sex-marlon-brando/
    (Quincy suggests that Brando hooked up with Marvin Gave too. Unbelievable.)

I love when these REAL old skool playas get to the age where they don't give a shit and they tell on EVERYONE.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/02/quincy-jones-claims-he-dated-ivanka-trump-12-years-ago

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He said "she has the prettiest legs I ever saw, but the wrong father."

Sounds like they got the spelling right.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. darkcurry

[​IMG]

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That interview made my day. Q made his money and he doesn't give a fuck. Feminists going berserk on Twitter because Q was in his 70s and Ivanka was still in her 20s. That's the power of an old man with money, that shit will never change. Get used to it. LMAO

7. darkcurry

I'm surprised ya'll still have words for that interview. I still don't know what to say. lol.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

She even made the first move. Feminists are obviously the poster girls for Sigmund Freud. They have no reason to be upset about this in the slightest.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the article!

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Some women are upset because that shit doesn't work in the reverse. 70 year old woman and a 20-something guy, not so much

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly. That's exactly why they are upset. If that's not penis envy, what is?

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

God damn, Quincy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I actually believe him and think Ivanka would have been better off in a relationship with old Quincy than the man she is married to.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe not quite that age difference, but you'd be surprised how many youngins are going for old ladies now!

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not that damn old. You need to stop......lmao.

16. Reverie

Not unless they are wanting something more than just love, like residence permition in Norway or something....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. K

K Well-Known Member

I said "maybe NOT that age difference" (as in women in their 80's and guys in their 20's) but think about it - go take a look at how some of the women in their 60s and 70s look.
    And money can be rather alluring.

18. Reverie

This has been a huge surprise actually. Propositions by way younger men that is not just interested in fuck, but an actual relationship.

Then I looked around and saw how vapid, insecure and sick in the head younger women these days are and actually agreed with them that being in a relationship with such a princess would be a bad idea. But I wasn't in any way interested in them, hope they found what they seeked after though.

19. K

K Well-Known Member

It's true. I'm not into young ones at all. I have a 29 year old son. It's just all too weird for me. Maybe I'll feel differently when I'm in my 70s LOL

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Only women in their forties are really pulling this off, and only the ones that keep themselves up

Women in their 70's are disgusting on all levels. 99.9% percent of men would agree easily. I think even the men their age would agree. Lol.

Ivanka has always been rich so there was something about Q that was Alluring.