Qualities

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by KnCA, Aug 6, 2007.

1. KnCA

KnCA New Member

What qualities do you look for in a potential mate?

2. HereIam

HereIam New Member

What I prefer in a relationship?

My list is long, but above all else, I demand honesty. Liars, cheats, those who break promises, those who pretend to be something they are not, are not welcome in my life. Once a person (family member, partner, friend, business associate or Prospect - anyone) has broken faith with me, they are wiped off the slate - for good. There are no second chances on this one.
    The rest of the list consists of all the usual expectations, such as consideration, kindness, a loving and overtly affectionate nature, a ready sense of humour (but NOT a practical joker!), intelligence (which incorporates having interests and hobbies and can carry a conversation, as well as being reasonably well educated), a person with self-confidence (but is NOT cocky) and so on. At my age, I still want a partner with all parts in reasonable working order. And, something not so common in my age group, I'd like a partner who is house-trained (Just-kidding).

3. Wedlock

Wedlock New Member

The Attraction./Qualities.

8) 1. Empathy.
    2. Discretion
    3. Communication
    4. Affection
    5. Ticklishness.

4. KnCA

KnCA New Member

I'm interested in a man who is:

- communicative - able to express himself very well in a way that connects with me on many levels.
    - honest - with himself and others, even when it's uncomfortable.
    - kind and considerate - with everyone...not just those he's hoping to gain something from.
    - loving and affectionate
    - self aware and self motivated....they know when something is going on with them and do what they can to work through their issues
    - confident - not arrogant - one who is arrogant is not confident
    - secure - with himself and his place in life
    - in tune
    - supportive - even when it's not easy
    - thoughtful
    - trusting - he welcomes input from his partner and realizes what a gift it is.
    - generous - in all areas
    - gracious
    - appreciative - he doesn't come from a place of demanding and realizes that everything offered to him is a gift. He appreciates his partner for who she is and isn't trying to make her into something she's not.
    - receptive - I think it's very important that he be open and able to fully receive.
    - successful - He feels successful in what he's done in life, and in the relationships he has.

I think much of it comes down to that they are willing and able to step outside themselves and look to see what is really wanted and needed by their partner and speak and act upon that.

*disclaimer - I don't look or ask for anything I am not willing or able to give.

5. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Wow. Compare with Wedlock's list. There's only like 5 things on it. There's something profound here, but I can't figure out what. :lol:

6. Moskvichka

Moskvichka New Member

Just somebody in who's in tune with me... and it's hard to explain, it's gotta be felt.

7. joliemarie

joliemarie Guest

8. BronzeSaint

BronzeSaint New Member

A lady with a great smile.

Slim, petite, maybe about 5'3, 5'4, 110...like the skinny girls...but can weigh more if she has curves in the right places.

Long hair...longer the better.

Great appetite for sex. Will do it anywhere at anytime (if it feels right).

Super nice girl...just an angel to be with. Cares about everyone and everything. That's the kind of girl I'll give my life up for. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING...NUMBER ONE ON MY LIST.

She's a bit crazy...has a wild streak for fun. No clubs or a lot of people...just the two of us wicked fun. We can go to a club or a party to get a breather or to slow down if we want.

Loves long drives along route 1 (coastal highway in Cali with the top down).

A bi lady would be nice, but not a requirement - :twisted:

I'm a bit dominant...take charge, leader, aggressive. So, a slightly submissive lady, someone that does not mind being led by the hand is cool. A lady that does not mind being treated like a sex object at times, esp. in the bedroom.

A woman that does not mind shopping with me to buy clothes for her that turn me on (respectable, but sexy) and will wear them to turn me on. Chokers are cool.

A ticklish girl is very cool.

Someone that loves to travel.

I'm the strong silent type (like to show off the biceps and look slightly threatening...without a lot of talking sometimes). I like the opposite...a wholesome girl that loves to talk....Gives me the chance to quiet her down with one touch.

A lady that's adventurous.

Someone that gives money to the homeless, has a huge heart.

Not a big drinker and never smokes.

Loves to dine out.

Just a great desire to live life to the fullest every day.

I know. I'm slightly evil.....BUT IN A GOOD WAY! LOL!!!

9. leggybrooke

leggybrooke New Member

im all that bronze except the bi part :D

10. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

So true.

11. BronzeSaint

BronzeSaint New Member

Brooke, lets e-mail at some point in the future if you're down with it....see if there's more in common.

Bronze

12. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

If shes putting out. I'll put it in

13. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

My partner must be a good conversationalist. She must be informed on the world events. She has to have a inquisitive mind. She must take care of her body from her feet to her head. She must be willing to stand by me through even the worst of times. She must and i repeat must be willing to let me be the man sometimes.

14. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

You put a lot of thought into that answer :lol:

Seriously though

1. Considerate- Will clean up and pull his fair share of household duties

2. Communicates- I should be able to read the lastest Cosmo quiz with him

3. Good self esteem

4. Humble

5. Hot

6. Common finanical goals

7. Understanding

15. JREMINATOR

JREMINATOR New Member

Well she has to:

Be Pretty

Suck well and swallow

Be Pretty...oops I said that already

Be flexible and open...minded!

Love football, love to cook during the game but not too noisily...

Not spill the beer!!

Not too smart, so she can't argue too much with me

Well, what if this is actually someone's list??? :roll:

16. KnCA

KnCA New Member

Well yah but you know...when it comes down to it there is really just one thing on my list because everything is part of that or comes from that. And that would be to be in tune.

17. KnCA

KnCA New Member

I'm sure this is someone's list. Hey whatever works for them.

18. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

List are unimportant really. Nice to have, but seriously are you going to find that one person that fits the bill?

If your LUCKY you'll find somebody with about 75% of that list and at least one part of her personality YOU CAN NOT STAND.

The trick is this -

Can you live with whatever flaw she has (this is man's point of view)?

If the answer is no, don't 2nd guess yourself, your first answer is usually the best one and the correct one.

There things I would like sure.

I will get them or I will not and I will keep looking.

That makes a test drive mandatory...

19. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Tender, gentle and considerate
    Very open minded
    Extremely intelligent with a roving, curious mind
    Dry sense of humour which can sometimes be a bit irreverent
    Good teeth
    Very strong personality (self assured)
    Ambitious
    Charitable
    A healthy dose of humility and self deprecation