Pro-Black men who mess with White Women behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Omg ..throwback :p

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I was about to say the same thing.

Wow! I'm old! lol.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wait, what? I always get the vibe you're in your late twenties. You (and ColiBreh1) ...the young men of the forum. Lol..

4. K

K Well-Known Member

YEP!!! omg I'm so freaking old - turning 52 in days

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I have mentioned it on here before I think. Can't remember. But I'm in my mid 40s. I don't like to really give out my age and show my pics online and what not. Maybe one day on here I will give a pic, but I still I don't have a pic on twitter. I always worry about stalkers and shit. I look young which is one of the reasons why I have always dated women younger than me. Like my girlfriend is in her 20's. But yeah, I'm old. lol.

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

We're all old. Change the name of the forum to The Sons & Daughters of Dust.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. K

K Well-Known Member

Isn't that interesting!

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Morton Downey Jr

9. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL you're late hon

10. RicardoCooper

Clearly someone who I have on ignore answered you first :D

11. K

K Well-Known Member

OOOOOOH Clearly - I'm late!!

12. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

LMAO @ Umar Johnson getting caught!

13. RicardoCooper

You got women out here in love with mass murderers and convicted felons and getting their ass beat everyday but Tommy's the worst, lol

14. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

I give to the urban league, united negro college fund and have read a lot of books about civil rights and the black plight. Yet I exclusively date white women. Just what I like, can't help it.

15. RicardoCooper

Umar is the dumb negro's idea of an intellectual. Preaches black love and staying loyal to black women, yet hasn't married either of his babymamas, and fucks with strippers. And nobody can figure out if he's a "doctor" or not. Meh

16. RicardoCooper

Do you, brother. The so-called "community" hates anybody with an IQ over 86 so chances are it's done nothing for you anyway

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Nah, 1 of the writers from The Root finally decided to do his own research about Umar instead of just trolling & smearing him a couple months ago & the receipts finally surfaced. Umar is a Doctor: http://www.theroot.com/i-was-wrong-his-name-is-doctor-umar-johnson-1797016800

18. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Exactly. I see a lot of this. Usually hood dudes who have 2 or more baby mamas but try to preach. I'm like since you are so pro black woman why haven't you married your children's mother? They all have excuses but in the same breath talk about how many bitches they fuckin lol. I'm like a minute ago, they was all queens!!!

19. RicardoCooper

These same super pro-black, superblack, blackity black blacks would smash a white chick on the low

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Growing up I was always considered "white" for talking a certain way and because I liked classical music. That was just the start of the black community pushing me out. Eventually I just decided at least in terms of a marriage partner I wasn't going to put myself through that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.