Pro-Black men who mess with White Women behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

hater site and Worldstar and as you point out racist site do the same exact shit where's the outrage?

All BW get is uplifted. We talk right on this board about they can swirl on screen but BM get vilified. It's always BM who never measure up, that have to up their game, never BW. Nobody ever questions what they bring to the table to be so demanding. They get magazine covers talking about how they're doing so much better than BM and there are plenty of BW lesbo misandrists out there who hate your guts as bad as the KKK. Worse because at least the KKK guy can use your labor, these black lesbos want to replace you entirely.

All through the 90s talk show era (Oprah, Ricky Lake, Jenny Jones, Rolanda Watts, etc) BM got dragged by BW but one guy on YouTube shows the bs that BW do--shit that is broadcast on local news and not a secret--and mfers lose their damn minds

Keep in mind, it's black people who send him this news, too.

My problems with Tommy is he's still fucking w/ the very BW he says are so grimey and has kids by them. Hypocrisy. Also I don't like how he has his daughters in his videos when there are so many psychos running around out there, it's irresponsible IMO. And I don't donate to him because he's out there flossing with people's money. But I agree with his overall message, I just take the parts I like and discard the rest

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She wrote a VERY controversial book back in the day.

I'm trying to remember the name because I don't have time to search for it right now.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What are the TNN Raw segments? I only watch videos from his channel just called "Tommy Sotomayor": https://youtube.com/channel/UCR70CjRHxQilfEUgBBYpDhg

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Tommy Sotomayor is no prize. No self-respecting woman of any race would want to date someone like him.

5. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

He shouldn't have never gone to that event. He walked into the lion's den and they were licking their chops. It was some BMore niggas that hit him. Niggas gon be niggas which I'm sure Tommy knows, but not sure why he chose to go there knowing something was gonna pop off.

6. Mrmike757

Oh ok didn't read this till after my reply lol.

7. Mrmike757

He has good viewpoints and his dead on with most of his assessments of the black community. But dude is also a drama queen that uses beef with other black YouTubers/random people for self promotion. I like other people used to watch his vids until I noticed he was always in some conflict. Then I noticed he would throw shots at people then hide hands and play the victim when trouble came. He has good views at times tho.

8. RicardoCooper

9. RicardoCooper

10. RicardoCooper

That just proves thinking black men think alike.

11. RicardoCooper

Again take the knowledge you agree with and discard the rest. I don't live with the man or deal with him IRL so I don't have to agree with him or like him 24/7 but I agree with his overall message

12. K

K Well-Known Member

She did. It was when she was making the rounds on the various talk shows and such. She said all sorts of things.

13. RicardoCooper

As @The Dark King likes to point out I'm ancient. I was in college when Sister Ali's book first came out. She came to speak at my school and the sisterhood damn near rioted. The controversial part of her book was how she said if a BW talked too much at you, pop her in the mouth. Lucky the Nation of Islam was her security. LMAO

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Sisters were pissed off about the million man march....even though the march was about BM committing to community and family..

15. ColiBreh1

For real???!!

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep she was saying alllllllll sorts of things! I remember her on all those shows (shoot can't remember the names right now!) She's a trip. A few years back she was on one of those Dr someone shows too.

17. ColiBreh1

18. K

K Well-Known Member

yah there was another - the guy was nuts, totally over the top cable show. He was always smoking. Something jr.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Morton Downey Jr.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.