Pro-Black men who mess with White Women behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Arent we supposed to be the calming influence on our black men. Lol

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL!! BW online had a whole movement back in late March to shut down black male YouTubers like this one under the guise of bw-bashing. In reality they just don't like what they're saying.

Here's the list of YouTubers from the hater site I like to whine about that were their targets:
    Obsidian Radio: The Podcast
    Oshay Duke Jackson
    Tommie Sotomayor
    Infinintewisdom
    Reluctant Nabi
    Jaye De Black
    The Angryman Channel
    Sargent Willie Pete
    RINGOTVRAW
    Jason Black AKA The Black Authority aka Professor Black Truth
    Minister JAP
    Solotv84
    David Carroll
    Sandman
    Qes Soul-N-Black
    Hardcore Tito
    Veganaitor
    Thugtican
    Tariq Live
    Tariq Nasheed
    MadBusDriverX
    MBD MadBusDriver
    BGS IBMOR
    Rom Wills
    Warren Bowens
    IamBaal
    Jerrod Haggerty
    Huggie Pacino
    JayeDeBlackRedux
    Reg the Bad Guy
    AnotherDayTVHD
    MrSuperBoy223
    Bitter Truth Show
    Japcity
    The Oshay VlogCast
    TNNRaw2
    TNN Raw 3
    1on1 with Tommie Sotomayor
    TommieSotomayorLive
    News u Need 2 Know
    Mental "OG"
    Solotv 2.0
    White Voice
    Tommie Sotomayor’s Everyday Life
    TommieSotomayorLive
    HCBW
    TommieSotomayor Ethers
    The Best of Tommie Sotomayor
    Ask Tommie Sotomayor
    TommiesBeastieChannel
    sotomayorclassics
    The Maltliquor Sippers
    The Soto Conspiracy Channel
    tommiesepicrants
    tommiesouttakes
    TommiesEpicRants4
    AllTommie Sotomayor
    TommieSotomayorMusic
    TheSoto YaDig
    sotomayorcomedy1
    TnnRaw NewsLive
    ywmvtheshow3
    Tommie Sotomayor - Topic
    Tommie Sotomayor
    TNNRaw Frauds
    TNN Raw 5
    TNN Raw 4
    Philko Vs The World
    Errol Speaks Out
    Brian Solonge
    Yoseph Ben Yoseph
    SBW
    For Us Black Men
    Escape Brothers EBM

BlackMenVentTV
    BlackRam4Vengeance
    Oshay VlogCast
    KiD Organic

Kirigakure Jones
    gw3 Extreme

You know this list is bullshit because people like Philko are on this list. Philko don't even talk about BW. His channel is about him moving his life to Russia & showing off all the Russian/eastern European women that he's met. A bunch of these black male YouTubers had their videos deleted, demonetized, subscribers removed, and/or entire channels terminated.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

BW doing the white males work for them...sisters are a gift that just keeps on giving.

Why aren't they trying to shut down ghetto gaggers.??

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

What's funny is some of those channels were simp channels that actually uplifted BW, but BW threw the baby out with the bathwater. Many of those channels are already back by the way, including my holy trinity, Tommy, Obsidian and MBDX (I like BGS and SBW as well). The genie is out of the bottle, brothers have woken up, and many intelligent black men are exercising their options to date out or date non-American BW. You can attack the channels but not the ideas

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I heard that someone punched Tommie Sotomayor in his face because he disrespected black women. This is the video of the confrontation.

6. ColiBreh1

I binge-watched a bunch of Tommy's videos last fall. He definitely trolls & is antognistic to BW. He deserves being being labeled a BW-basher (but at the same time, he's not lying about the stuff he says). Tommy is also a coon who shits on black folks in general. This is why a lot Black folks don't like him. So of course dudes were gonna try him at a pro-black event.

7. darkcurry

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I saw his name on that list and remembered that incident.

8. darkcurry

https://twitter.com/eveewing/status/897630114124636162

[​IMG]

I notice when the sistas also like to bring up the black panther party they talk about sistas. Someone I forget who said that black women outside of Davis, Cleaver and Shakur had very little to do with the Black Panther Party. Not as much as they say. A girl I went to high school went Mother was apart of the Black Panther Party and her father was latino(white) their last name Torres.

9. flaminghetero

Sharazzad Ali was right when she said you can't trust a BW around a WM for 5 minutes.

They was plenty bedwenching in the Black Panther party...and the civil rights movement as well.
    Literally thousands of BW returned home from those marches pregnant from WM...northen and southern whites.

10. flaminghetero

He makes up new slurs for Black people to be used by white racists.
    They love him.
    The Brother that talked that coon outta' killing himself should be whipped in the streets like a dog.

11. flaminghetero

They should have punched him for disrespecting Black people as a whole.

12. ColiBreh1

She said this?

13. flaminghetero

Yep.....lol

14. ColiBreh1

I was watching a video that mentioned that Shahrazad Ali warned BW back in the day if BW don't get their act right, that BM will just simply date IR. Is this true?

15. RicardoCooper

I like Tommy. He doesn't shit on "black folks" he shits on ghetto niggas. The same niggas you ducking and dodging when you go to the store or breaking in your car while you're at the movies. And how can he be "bashing" when he's not lying? The opposite of lying is telling the truth.

Have you stopped to think decades of BW shitting on us created Tommy. He did not appear in a vacuum his ideas were waiting for YouTube to be invented. Remember the intelligent BM who BW didn't want is to blame for the community being fucked up because we are not going back to a failed paradigm. The ain't shit dudes the corner boys and thugs who don't "build" get off scot free & get all the excuses see: Jeremy Meeks the supermodel thug (who himself is married to a WW)

He has positioned himself as the black guy that says the racist shit that white people can't say, but to me that's a side effect to the overall message

As for Tommy getting punched in the face, the mofo went in the lion's den. He always says "Where there's more than three that's where I shall not be" he should have took his own advice. :::Shrug:::

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. RicardoCooper

He doesn't disrespect black people as a whole unless you identify with lowlifes, which I do not

17. RicardoCooper

I wish somebody would edit it down to the actual part where he gets punched I don't need to see all this extra shit

18. ColiBreh1

@RicardoCooper I heard that Crispy err... I mean Tommy has a loyal segment of his audience that are BW who regularly watch/listen & call-in to his show.

I have no idea. I don't watch his show. I only occasionally watch videos from his main channel.

19. RicardoCooper

He does. If he's "bashing" so bad how come sistas follow him

I only watch the TNN Raw segments. The call-in shows are basically telethons where he raises money I don't watch those

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Tommy goes in super hard on BW in general if he perceives them acting a certain way he doesn't like. And they don't have to be committing crimes or fighting.
    His hate for BW is real, or at least his expression of his hate for BW is real.
    The end product is Tommy is creating a one sided imaged of BW by constantly showing them in the worst light.
    What Tommy does is the same shit racist site does all the time, find the most negative stories about Black folk and reposts them until you get a sense that Tommy thinks BW ain't shit. If Tommy wasn't about his hate, why doesn't he never post positive stories about BW???

Because that's not his agenda.

He's just a weird dude to me and I can't take him seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.