Pro-Black men who mess with White Women behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

If anything, she could bodyguard him.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I would expecy my partner tp protect me. And he enjoys doing it.

3. sarah23

Makes me feel a woman and him feel like a man.
    Its complicity
    BM/WW

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I only expect it or prefer it when l could not handle it myself. The last thing l want to ever do is put my man in jeopardy if cooler heads could prevail. Sometimes a tone is all it might take. I'd rather have him around than in jail or hospital.
    However, if our lives are being threatened then he can do what he feels comfortable to do and l will have every inch of his back.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

6. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Dude been quiet since the pregnancy news broke. Makes me think he'll roll out at some point.

7. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Serena is a huge broad, so he thought she didn't need it.

8. RicardoCooper

Dude. She makes more than him. He is biding his time until he can bounce and get spousal support. Already happened to Halle and Aisha Tyler. These white boys got these black hoes back sharecropping and paying them rent. You heard it here first

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. RicardoCooper

I've never seen pics but pretty sure you're not bigger than your partner

10. RicardoCooper

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Studies have shown that ALL women date up when they date IR......until you get to BW.

1 dollars worth of white boy can get 1000 dollars worth of black female.

12. Reverie

How big are you, Ricardo? Do you pass the 6 foot mark?

13. darkcurry

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Reverie

15. flaminghetero

See what we have to deal with.???

They are driven crazy by their own malignant matrirachy.

16. flaminghetero

check this out

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. darkcurry

So much truth! How is this brotha not in witness protection for this? lol. But seriously I always said there is just SOMETHING about black men and white women that bugs the FUCK out of white men and black women. Right now Kim Kardashian have to issue an apology for defending Jeffree Star(again something he has apologized for.) and even with her putting out a video of the apology she is still getting dragged and now the attention turns to her being a culture vulture. Where as white male celebrities like Beiber who have been caught using racial slurs and "using" the culture like Timberlake are forgiven. Hell some of the white men that do that don't even garner their attention.

The fast rise of black women over black men in the entertainment industry gives the BIGGEST proof of this Gynocracy. It's also worth noting that just like the brothas that are assimilated to their gynocracy, white women are assimilated to their patriarchy, which is why you get these white women out here that can date a black guy and still be ignorant to racism. In America black men and white women have been programmed, indoctrinated into servitude of their "masters". A Black King and a White Queen is a threat to their power.

That's why they are so selective to who they go after in the media. They will egregiously go after the MORE famous IR couples, but you ever noticed we don't hear much hatred for other ones like Ellen and Chris Ivery, Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher. It is ALWAYS the more famous ones that would get their attention because they believe the threat to their power and influence on society will come out of the ones with the bigger platform and if they're a smart couple and woke to racism they're are more than likely dangerous to them. The last thing they want is a famous IR couple out here speaking out and standing against racism.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. RicardoCooper

Pffft if I was 6 feet I wouldn't be on a message board talking to yall

19. RicardoCooper

20. sarah23

Yes, I agree with your comments here.

Thread Status: