Pro-Black men who mess with White Women behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

@ Medulla, You do not know a thing about me, so don't assume anything about my experience with men, or think you have me all figured out; typical dismissive attitude from a guy, Yup :cool: I used this word before and again; but it is best way I can describe it.

There is nothing that bugs me more than a fellow who thinks he knows it all, thinks he is better than I am before even knowing me, or even listening to me first, who thinks he is so world weary, that he could never learn anything form anybody, or that anybody has anything of value to say but him, I find that very disrespectful, and I get that tone from a few; and I mean a FEW, not all, of the fellows here on this forum.

Now the players you describe yes, they can sniff out girls who are attracted to them, and true, some girls do overlook the nice dudes. Maybe that has been your experience.

And I know you were kidding about the follow your weenie, but believe it or not there are some dummy fellows who do abide by this.o_Oo_Oo_O

And I stand by what I said, there are guys out there who complain of women because they expected her to be a doormat, and she refused, ever heard of some guys who go for Asian women thinking they will be a subordinate? you know, grass is greener on the other side?

Let's agree to partially disagree and leave at that. Maybe I hit a nerve for you.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Sure about that? There's a lot that any dude with any experience and any insight at all can pick up from your two replies... :cool:

You hit the nerve? lol :D

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  3. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Alrighty since you have me all figured out, tell me who you am, smarty, I guess you think you know me better than all my family, know me better than my mother and father too?

I will have a little fun with this, tell me wise one, how tall am I? Is my hair long or short? What color are my eyes? what is my personality type? See if you can top the Myers Briggs one I will compare your reply with those results, know my IQ?

Wow that some powerful insight right from a faceless stranger from the internet, if you are right than the FBI could use you against territorism with your insights.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Your last paragraph describes an unfortunate dynamic between girls that grew up in dysfunctional homes, often w/o father, often having experienceed different levels of child abuse and guys who know how to take advantage of their need for a strong father-figure type guy and end up continuing the abuse the girls had grown used to. It has to do with lack of self esteem, not knowing what love really is because they've grown up without anyone showing them that. Then there are also guys who (I don't know how to say this nicely) come across as "loser-type guys" who have difficulties even finding a woman and maybe giving off the vibes that they will put up with any shit, so they also end up with the women who will show them pepper. Those are the guys who start dreaming of imported Thai girls they can boss around at home. I'm trying to say that not any guy who wants a doormat type woman will find it easy to get one. It's the player/pimp types who have that figured out. Besides, I hope we all agree that those are dysfunctional relationships. Relationship can't be a power struggle. Women want to be loved and valued and men have that need to feel respected.

5. Orignalblak

Orignalblak New Member

6. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Never a word about the so-called pro BW that mess with WM.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Those homeboys are so hypocritical.

8. flaminghetero

Let the so-called sisters tow that hoe line.

9. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

I dont personally see any problem with a pro black man dating white women as long as the white women are also pro black and as long as they dont put down black women. I've been with some very pro black men, one even militantly so, and I never found it to be much of an issue because we agreed on most issues.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The issue is that they are usually matriarchal and hide the fact that they see ww. Matriarchal negroes are a problem in our community irrespective of their dating life. The problack ones say bad things about other bm that date ww, then do the same when no one else is looking.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Come to think of it all matriarchal negroes paint themselves as "pro black" and say "only the bw is suitable for bm."

12. flaminghetero

You NEVER hear sisters in the "pro black" crowd say "only bm are suitable for bw"

They always leave the door open for non-BM...

13. flaminghetero

...and they dare not utter a whisper when a bw is with a non-bm.....hell...they'll blame bm.

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

How true, how true. Seen it happen up close.

15. flaminghetero

Me too.

I saw this Black muslim harass a BM/WW couple..

I said:

What about them over there?(a WM/BW couple).....don't act like you don't see THEM.

That bitch ass nigga got quiet as a dead camel:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

LOL! Tell the whole truth, you were the bitch ass nigga in this fable, offline you quiet as a mouse.

17. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Nah they just stare at you in hatred and say "ya mama black, what's your problem?".

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. flaminghetero

I guess they forget their dads are Black while they are hating on BM and praising anybody not a BM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.