Pro-Black men who mess with White Women behind closed doors

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Anybody know men like this? I've met a dude out here who preaches a lot about the plight and history of black people. He also goes on about how beautiful and how great the black woman is, especially when there are a lot of black people around. I have absolutely no problems with this, because that's his opinion.

Later I catch him eyeballing a ww out in the streets, then he shows me texts from a white woman he's been sexing on the low. Typically Pro-Black people try to make other black people (particularly black men) uncomfortable for dating or stating a non black preference. Yet some of them live a double life, and will go at a ww when no one else is around. An example of this is the guy Brother Polight who posted pics of him and a white woman. Wouldn't surprise me if Umar Johnson gets caught with one. Anyway I wanted to see if anyone here knows a man/woman who's very problack and against IR yet sneaks away to date outside their race.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  3. Mrmike757

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Cognitive dissonance is a motherfucker lol

5. Mrmike757

6. Mrmike757

Yea same could be said about some black preachers lol.

7. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I'd say that it's much more typical with modern black "feminists" who preach about social awareness on black issues and black history, but then turn around and shit on black men non-stop and date interracially.

You see clowns like that all over Twitter.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The first chick is biracial, but I get what yall are talking about.

My mom used to tell me a story when I was little about her going to see Black Panther Eldridge Cleaver speak in Boston, then seeing him kiss a White woman on the lips before both of them left in a private car once he left the stage.

A LOT of these militant, pro Black revolutionary brothas are going to bed at night with a WW by their side.
    No hate, just reality.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"Pro blackness" is wasted on dudes that act like every black woman is the equivalent of Queen Hatshepsut. An expressway ticket to nowhere.

If you have to hide your own preferences, what are you really fighting for??

If the queen strolls by I'll salute. Until then miss me.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol...

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good luck finding a church that's not segregated..... Lol

Such a great example the church has been currently and historically. They just keep showing us "heathens" the way.

12. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Funny how BM in the so-called Movement are called out for dating IR while BW get a pass.

Typical matriarchal hypocrisy.

13. flaminghetero

Switch your focus to BW that act like that.
    BM get called out for this all the time.

You'd be surprised what the "pro Black" sisters are up to.

Stop being such a tool for the sistahood.

14. Mrmike757

Not being a tool, could careless what they're doing. My experiences have been with brothas though I know that sistahs are doing it just as much.

15. Mrmike757

I think you missed the point. Both sides are equally hypercritical with this. I'm only talking of the experiences I had. Yes I know black men and women do this. I get mugged by BM or hear BM condemning other guys about dating out when they do the same behind closed doors. Yes the bw do this also.

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

It's all just a hustle for these guys...

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Often those who preach loudly are doing so to cover their own insecurities and ill doing.

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

What's proof of ignorance is that The Original Pro Black revolutionist was about inclusion not exclusion.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Many pro black revolutionist were pro interracial and even supported interracial alliances back in the day. So the thought people have of how you can be pro black and date outside your race is one of ignorant bigotry.

19. flaminghetero

...but you gotta' admit

Brothers are the ones that get called out about it.

20. flaminghetero

BW don't get called out the way BM do.

From Frances Cress Welsing to Angela Davis to the sister at the Black book store.
    None get called out.

In our community....Sexism and hypocrisy travels from female to male.

In our race...it's the females that are the sexist pigs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.