Prince Harry defends his gf from harassment and racism

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove8, Nov 20, 2016.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looking at this pics, how could people not tell Slash is of African descent? His lips & nose are a dead giveaway.

Y'all do realize that Slash plays lead Guitar? He didn't sing or write the lyrics.

2. ColiBreh1

Nope. Meghan Markle is too melinated & becomes obvious she's gotta be mixed or atleast non-white. The same goes for Paula Patton.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Never picked him out as biracial. Of course now looking at his features l absolutely see it, but otherwise no way..Italian yes..heck even PR..

But it goes to show you how ridiculous these labels of race are, how they stymie relationships in life. l saw them in concert recently and when he did his solos or the camera panned on him, the crowd went wild. I just hate the bs concept of 'race'.

4. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] I done peeped this too. It's stuff like this that makes you wonder WTF do bmww 'ships that get all the venom in the black community as opposed to wmbw 'ships.

5. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] Even if Slash was Italian or PR, that wouldn't disprove he is biracial or of African descent.

6. If I met Markle (And never knew) I would think she was white

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol true. Italy is like an hour boat ride from North Africa. (Tunisia).;)

8. ColiBreh1

Yeah that's possible, but I was specifically talking about southern Italians being descendants of The Moors.