Prince Harry defends his gf from harassment and racism

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove8, Nov 20, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

She has enough melanin to be called a nigger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

You know how I said Meghan has too much melanin to only be 1/4 black? Well she has too little Melanin for her black parent to be darkskin. It's obvious she's bi-racial but she couldn't pass for a lightskin black with 2 black parents like other bi-racials.

Singer Tori Kelly, Actress Troian Bellisario, & UFC star Ronda Rousey are examples of female celebrities who are like 1/4 black. They can all pass for white. Meghan can't.

Yep.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

totally disagree

4. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Quadroon? LOL! Anyone who uses that term is country as fuck.

5. chamber

chamber Active Member

It is rumored Prince Charles had a thing for Three Degrees singer Sheila Ferguson back in the late seventies. The Three Degrees performed at Charles 30th birthday and Charles hit on Ferguson. They never because a couple but they have been friends ever since. Ferguson is an ambassador for the princes trust charity.

6. [​IMG]

She's whitest black woman I've ever seen

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Prince Charles is a fan of the group. That is well known.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Next
    About equal to Paula Patton in looks, imho.

9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Tori Kelly is a quadroon?

10. Young Herschel

^Rounda Rousey ain't a quadroon I know she's barely an octaroon

11. Young Herschel

Yo this chick sucking dick in the series premiere of 90210 show back on 9-2-08. She far blacker than Maya Fahey google images fam

12. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] Oh shit!! That was her in the episode??!! I might need to rewatch it.

13. ColiBreh1

Somebody posted pics of Tori Kelly & her brother when they were kids with their parents in another thread earlier this year.

Tori's mom is white, while her dad is Afro-Latino (I think Puerto Rican). Based on the pic, if her dad was African-American instead of Afro-Latino we just assume he's bi-racial.

14. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

jeesh -- "quadroon" "octaroon".. splice & dice, just like there's such a thing as a half-person.

Race is bullshit. Racism is real.

15. Snakepit

Snakepit New Member

I can't be arsed to dig it up, but I've seen a picture where Megan Markle's mother is considerably darker. Keep in mind that those red-carpet events are brightly lit (and the photographers use flash as well) so those kinds of situations might not provide for the most accurate depiction of a person..

There are other biracial celebs who are relatively pale-skinned who have a darker skinned parent. Slash of Guns 'n Roses fame is one such person.
    [​IMG]
    Obviously Slash has a more west-african like nose, but other than that, he and Ms. Markle more or less share the same complexion.
    Just because the black person is dark-skinned does NOT mean that the child will inherit those genes from his or her black parent.

16. Slash could not pass for white. Meghan Markle could

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Slash has passed for White his entire life. Fans of G&R thought he was Italian or some form of White ethnic.
    His band mates didn't even know he was biracial until he told them.

[​IMG]

18. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Bandmates didn't know his mom is black, so he sings songs complaining about "niggers" in his way ... "Don't need to buy none of your gold chains today..." lol.. Jeesh -- what is up with "mixed" kids with white fathers?? Not to bash them, but they are way overrepresented among people with anti-black sentiments. It's almost predictable.

It has something to do with the dynamic of wm/nonwhite f relations imho. Yes, I said it. :cool:

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

For the record, Axle Rose wrote those lyrics, not Slash. And I don't think Slash sang on that track, although I could be wrong.

GNR has always been a White trash sort of rock band. I can't really speak on what was going on in Slash's head when he joined the group.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

This was Slash's response:

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_in_a_Million_(Guns_N'_Roses_song)