Presidential Debates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mikey, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

This thread is similar to the previous thread that I made about the Democratic National Convention speakers. I'll be posting them here, then using this area as my own venue for writing what I thought about how Clinton and Trump debated. I'll also be posting the Vice Presidential Debate as well.

[youtube]GQFGTDFvMSc[/youtube]

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump debate Monday night (September 26, 2016) debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY. The debate was moderated by Lester Holt.

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

[Youtube]mVXqNcW_-HA[/Youtube]

Senator Tim Kaine and Governor Mike Pence debate Monday night (October 4, 2016) debate at Longwood University in Farmville, VA. The debate was moderated by Elaine Quijano.

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

[Youtube]FRlI2SQ0Ueg[/Youtube]

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump square off on Oct. 9, Sunday, 9 p.m. EST at Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri in the second presidential debate of the 2016 election.

4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]hyLOfJpObjI[/YOUTUBE]

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump face off in their final presidential debate in Las Vegas, Nevada. From Wikileaks to Obamacare, the candidates go head to head at UNLV. Skip to the 23 minute mark, where the moderator announces the start of the debate and the two candidates walk in.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

HRC did dodge the "Pay to Play" question, but Trump.... SMH! Well...He was more composed, but the wheels eventually fell off then it was his usual tactics.

I still would love to hear an explanation of why I "have nothing to lose" if I were to vote Trump.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Listening to radio talking heads,conservatives, they are acting like trump is the best thing around

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes, the bar is set incredibly low for him and he's still looking like a fool. I think it's sad (yet hilarious) how when anyone disagrees with him... He gets on Twitter (or TV) to call the person a name (like a 10 year old), and whatever career the person may have... It's suddenly not going well or something along those lines.