Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

For the sake OF AMERICA, and the lives of our fellow AMERICANS, Loki, let's HOPE Warren is right...and not your guy. I know whom l will be God willing for.

2. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Thats the thing Bliss, two guys, both very smart and well versed/experienced in the markets, two very different outlooks. I dont think this is in God's hands, I believe he helps those who help themselves, which is why I encourage all that I meet to become more knowledgeable about financial markets and the underlying indices and stats that are released almost every day, far too much ignorance out there which is why according to the US department of Health and Human Services, 95.7% of Americans retire dependent on family, charity, or government.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. Right wing economic policy: Cut taxes and pray. Blessed be the dotard.

The supreme being gave us a habitable planet for free, but the plan is to call him because we're too stupid to figure the social systems that WE created.

Great plan.

Wait for daddy to tell you when to pick up your toys and clean your own room.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

President Trump, per his campaign promise to give States more of their powers back, is considering abolishing the Federal criminalization of Marijuana.

Great taxable money move if he does.

Trump says he might back legislation to END the federal government's marijuana ban and let states make their own pot laws
    • Licensed marijuana growers and federal prosecutors are at odds, prompting a Colorado senator to introduce a bill to push the feds back
    • Republican Corey Gardner's legislation would effectively cancel out federal drug policy's supremacy over the states
    • Asked Friday how he sees the measure, President Trump said he would be likely to support it
    The federal ban that puts marijuana on the same level as LSD and heroin has created a conflict with more than two dozen states that have legalized pot in some form, creating a two-tiered enforcement system where cannabis can be both legal and not.

The legislation would ensure states have the right to determine the best approach to marijuana within their borders, but some U.S. restrictions would remain, including recreational sales to people under 21.

The proposal introduced Thursday has support from members of Congress from both parties.

'I support Senator Gardner. I know exactly what he's doing,' Trump told reporters in Washington, when asked about the legislation. 'We're looking at it. But I probably will end up supporting that, yes."

Gardner said the legislation would ensure Washington respects the will of voters in each state, whether laws provide for legalization or prohibition.

He said in a statement released Thursday that the federal government 'is closing its eyes and plugging its ears' to spreading legalization, but Washington should not interfere with any state's legal marijuana market."

Trump's remarks Friday echo a promise that Gardner said he received privately from the president in April to support legislation protecting the marijuana industry in states that have legalized the drug.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

And there you have it ^

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I really don't understand why Trump supporters get so triggered by his opponents who call him names or use profanity.

Trump does it to everybody else, so why is it a big deal when people do it to him??

TBH Trump doesn't want to get into a popularity contest with Robert DeNiro.lol

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't he? He hasn't had a hit film in decades.
    Even centrists are utterly disgusted he'd repeatedly say, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" to our POTUS on national TV during a simple awards show.
    Unhinged liberal loon much?

And now the tool Bill Maher had stated he WANTS America's economy to collapse and FAIL so that President Trump will be embarrassed.

And there you have it....
    Rich limousine Liberal loonatics begging for our economy to collapse. Take a bow.

9. andreboba

I saw that episode of Bill Maher. His point was the only way at this point to get Trump voted out of office, excluding the Mueller investigation, is for the economy to tank.
    Right now the economy is so strong most undecideds and independents won't flip an election against Trump because for most people life is okay.

As much as you say Maher hates Trump, he's been one of the loudest voices saying he's going to be reelected.

It has nothing at all with Maher wanting Trump to be 'embarrassed'.

Most political pundits make the same observations about incumbent presidents. If the economy is good at the time of reelection, they usually win a second term.

Unless Mueller drops multiple bombshells with clear proof that Trump committed treason against the United States, it's going to be hard to peel away his base support.

Right now the GOP rubber stamps everything Trump wants to do and never questions him publicly.

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Because Trump is special. Don't you know?

It's the same mentality why certain folks claim to care about the plights of sexual assault victims while completely supporting and defending a president who not just admitted to, but bragged about committing sexual assault.

It is tribalism at it's finest. Nothing else matters as long as "your side" wins.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Embarrassed by failing and of course NOT RE-ELECTED. It goes without saying what Maher wants and inferred.

Rush said a similar thing about Obama failing and was lambasted all over the country and media, although Limbaugh explained he hated his economic policies and didn't want him to succeed at them because they would hurt the economy.

Maher specifically wants America to tank because he DISLIKES Trump.

Here is what he said...

'..Bill Maher said Friday that he is "hoping" for the bottom to fall out of the economy and for the country to enter a recession so we can "get rid of Trump."
    He said one way to do that is a "crashing economy." Maher said he is "sorry" if it hurts people, but rooting for a recession is a prevention measure to losing democracy.

"Can I ask about the economy because this economy is going pretty well? I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point. And by the way, I'm hoping for it. Because I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So, please, bring on the recession. Sorry if that hurts people, but it's either root for a recession or you lose your democracy," Maher said

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Let's hope there is pushback soon.

14. andreboba

Conservatives really need to get a grip about Trump's meeting with Kim.

When Obama said in 2008 he would meet with Castro AND Sung Jong Il without preconditions, the Right crucified him.

As for Trump's 51 minute 'summit' with Kim, what exactly did he accomplish?? What timelines were established? What verification benchmarks were agreed upon??

Kim promised Trump he might do some things in the future.lol So Trump decided to invite him to the WH.
    Admit this was a photo op for Donald and move on.

I'll give Trump credit for his willingness to meet with Kim, but that's all he accomplished. He didn't end hostilities between North and South Korea. He didn't make the world safer.

15. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I posted here how surprised I was when Trump signed an executive order to increase funding for HCBU's, now it seems as though he may walk that back https://www.usnews.com/news/educati...bcus-despite-signaling-potential-funding-cuts. So im taking a wait and see approach to the N. Korea talks, I agree he should get credit for meeting and trying to establish diplomacy to avoid nuclear war. We will have to wait and see what if anything comes out of it. I agree 100% that the right wing/media and even Hillary, ripped Obama to shreds when he said he would meet with Castro and others, thats politics for you....

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Beclowned is my new favorite word.

Screenshot_20180614-093115_Quora.jpg

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He didn't make the world safer? Just stop it already. Your bigotry is showing horrendously. What the hell is your agenda, AB?? You can't give the POTUS credit? You'd be squealing and fainting if it was Obama!
    FGS, l'd be praising the heck out of Obama if he pulled this off.
    You sound sickly jealous.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh, the irony..LOL.

[​IMG]

19. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Bliss, dont take a victory lap just yet, as I said above I give credit to Trump for meeting and establishing a basis for diplomacy (along with the help of Dennis Rodman, I cant believe I have to give Rodman credit, but he earned it, lol), but we are dealing with a notoriously fickle leader in Kim, and nothing other than a promise to de-escalate and to talk more has been established so far, nothing official. Lets wait and see how this shakes out long term.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not taking a victory lap at all..just acknowledging the extraordinary peace-talk advancements (which has become harder to pry from liberals and the phoney MSM, as the donation check from Ida Mae Brown)

World peace was once at the utmost forefront for the liberals even over gay rights - suddenly, they are finding every excuse to refute this magnanimous outreach by Trump and his magnificent achievement.

There is no way in hell Kim is going back on his word, because he'd be signing his death warrant.

The United States give you two choices: You either take your money and live a comfortable life in your own country or take your money and go to live a comfortable life in another country,
    or/
    we pry you out of a hole like we did Saddam/remove your corpse like we did Osama and Gadaffi.

It was a matter of time before he was executed by his enemies after playing war-games and since Kim likes his faux power and money and comfort, he took the best deal.