Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I like how my favourite guy, the adorable Trevor Noah put it:p

2. Madeleine

And besides for goodness sake, if I had people like Kagame and Museveni backing me up I’d seriously advise myself. I wouldn’t use that as a well- done point at all. Presidents who are seriously undermining democracy in their countries saying Trump is the best American President ever, go figure. Congratulations Mr Trump, you have great friends.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

27337075_10215885338276159_282109752578127395_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It's yet to be boring with this group. How about one of the latest bigly revelations... Apparently, he considers many of us to be "un-American" and "treasonous" for not applauding his SOTU speech. SMH!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Madeleine

I read today he’s planning a big military parade because he enjoyed the one Macron had so much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Since1980

In Trump's defense though, he has the mentality of a child.

Did I say "in defense?" I probably should have said "in all honesty" or something.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

I seriously question the so called cognitive evaluation his doc did recently. Clearly there are some very basic first level assessments I do that he couldn't pass, let alone those that are more in-depth. Unfortunately most doctors do not even do the basics though....they simply are not trained or skilled in these areas.

8. Since1980

I'd love to know what that evaluation says. But he does have the best words and the best brain and is a very stable genius so those doctors who say otherwise are obviously liars.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. K

K Well-Known Member

I seriously don't think they did much of an eval. They will usually send them off for evaluations....even after stroke or any traumatic brain injury. This is an area that is a big gap in the medical system in this country. (Even with the BEST of the docs)

10. Madeleine

The whole country/world is one big playground for him. Hope he doesn't accidentally play with the nukes one day. They said they were gonna childproof them though.
    So yeah he was impressed by Macron's military parade so he called up Pentagon to order for one. Has to include tanks, he said. So the Americans have an opportunity to feel patriotic.

11. Madeleine

One Asian looking lady psychologist (I forgot her name) wrote a book that comes to the conclusion he has some psychological disorders.

12. Madeleine

"The dangerous case of Donald Trump" edited by Bandy X Lee. Found it.

13. Madeleine

Are you a psychologist?

14. DudeNY12

Agreed! I also suspect that the doc was instructed on what to say regarding his physical condition, especially the comment about good genes. I had my annual physical on Monday, and while I'm not quite obese... she was mindful to basically say for me to not fall off the wagon.

I absolutely love the name he has now. Cadet Bone Spurs. Perfect fit.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  15. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm not going to get into all the specifics other than to say part of what I do is assess cognitive issues.

16. Since1980

Makes sense. It's not like America celebrates any holidays dedicated to the military or anything .

17. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I saw for an article entitled "Describing a Donald Trump presidency in just one word", and the word that came to mind was: clusterfuck.

I also saw this:

http://trumpinoneword.com/

Some of the responses are hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. DudeNY12

How is it that some think this dude is so brilliant when he shows over and over again how he's such a moron!

We have plenty of days to feel patriotic such as Flag Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Veteran's Day. Then, there's the events where the military has open houses at their bases, some with air shows.

19. Since1980

Well, it's obvious that we need a Bone Spurs Day. Then Trump'll finally get the recognition that he deserves!

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The DJIA is down over 2500 points since Trump took office.

Thanks Donald.