Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

<3 And so frickin Handsome!! <3

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

trump-no-welfare-to-migrants-for-first5-years-president-kills-26957472~2.png
    I think two to three years is a fairer time.
    And exceptions for those who are genuine political and persecuted refugees.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

l-am-mexican-american-trump-u-r-awesome-liberal-26517212~2.png
    kevin-martin-2-hrs-i-may-be-deplorable-but-at-least-26957476~2.png

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Awww, kids love him...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So do adults...:)

[​IMG]

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

images (1).jpg

[​IMG]
    Our gorgeous FLOTUS giving some love

[​IMG]

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Sheesh. It's what politics does to people. Just compare her political post to her non-political post. Two totally different people. It almost looks as if her account gets hacked. lol.

I have seen this though IRL. It's like a switch that comes on when people talk politics that turn them into something else. Real twilight zone shit. That's one of the reasons why I don't do politics. It's a game and a fucked up one at that. Right now the "right" is turning it's followers into raging racist and/or willfully ignorant. But the problem is the entire political system not one side. Remember Hollywood is FULL of liberals.

It's almost as if they cranked it up to high on the "right".
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

"Becoming?"

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Raging racists?" Thats what sore-losing Liberals say because they have nothing else to say.

[​IMG]

The people on the Left have become quite unhinged, sadly evident by their behavior on the street, online, (and here) - the vitriolic language that is used is absolutely atrocious towards our President.

I can guarantee you Curry, that if you and I were having a political conversation IRL, ( in fact anyone else here to boot), I would be the calm one and you would be losing it. I'm very relaxed, l speak in measured tones and possess a soothing voice by nature - I don't get verbally emotional, however I do notice the death threats to our POTUS on here, the multiple exclamation points after DudeNY and AB's political comments, along with Since sounding like a cranky old man all twisted inside - what can I tell you, it is what it is, lol.

Additionally, the Left have developed a racist mental-disorder towards Whites and people who love this country because the Left so dislike or hate it. A hate that has since become hyper-amplified due to a visceral hatred towards our President.
    I personally think he wants what is best for America to keep it from becoming a 2nd rate Country, so l'm all good with that. :)

10. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Conservatives were equally as vicious (if not more) toward President Obama, surely you would concede that? I am sincerely interested in what specifically you believe Trump can/is doing to improve the USA? His immigration policies have been rejected or seriously modified, he is gutting the EPA/loosening restrictions on coal (environment be damned) for so far unsubstantiated economic benefits. What exactly on his agenda is MAGA?

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The man is a purebred idiot. Beyond embarrassing.
    2:20 minute vid.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A high school drop out with some common sense would be better than this clown.

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Death threats? Who (on WWBM) threatened the POTUS? Yes, I speak unfavorably of him because his ways give me very little hope, not to mention... It's quite clear that he (like many of his buddies) have no use for anyone in my image.

You speak about emotions..., Yes, I do have emotions when it comes to this POTUS and his stuff. It's great if you don't, but you also don't have an increased target on your back with an openly racist POTUS with a very questionable cabinet. Also nice that it gives you something to laugh about. I simply don't have that luxury.

Left... - Did we forget all the crap, racism, threats and so on coming from the anti-Obama people? Even if they hated Barack Obama... His family (especially the girls) should've been off limits, but that certainly wasn't the case. That includes the lies and such from this current POTUS about Obama.

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Good thing for you neo nazis that the Dems aren't requesting Trump's tax returns the way ya'll shouted non-stop for Obama's birth certificate.

...and this is coming from someone that doesn't give a shit about Obama or the democratic party.

15. flaminghetero

Bliss(Eva Braun Jr) is crazier than that drugged squirrel on Trump's head.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Trump's tax returns have been subpoenaed by Mueller. They'll be coming out soon enough

If St. Bernie--who also has not released his tax returns--gets indicted as well, it'll make my year.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is getting interesting! :D

18. flaminghetero

St Bernie is going to let a lot of gullible mofos down.

19. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Now that's where the meat is. If Trump does end up getting himself into more trouble (and we all know he will) those tax returns are probably going to have a lot to do with it.

[​IMG]

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

DUDE I CAN'T WAIT. THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS DESERVE IT