Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I agree to a point, but notice that many of Trump's executive orders are spent overturning Obama administration policy decisions.

There's still a difference between a R or D POTUS, even if the gap is narrowing.

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

...but Trump hasn't restored Habeas Corpus...nor did Obama.

That's the ancient right to a FAIR TRIAL.

Those snakes have the same corporate sponsors.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Geeze! it's just more and more every damn day. I'm getting really sick of having to explain to my kids how the POTUS doesn't know basic things...and even worse that the correct things are WRITTEN in the speeches for him and on the prompters and he still gets it wrong! Either that or the speech writers need to be fired.

6. z

z Well-Known Member

7. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

I just saw the commercial for this on Discovery Science Channel.

Trumpy Bear

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Donald J. Trump has officially replaced Satan as the Father of All Lies.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. DudeNY12

I was certain he had done so many times, but he always manages to up his own ante.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

He tells the best lies, folks. You won't even believe it. People call him up all the time and tell him how great his lies are but the fake news media doesn't cover any of that. Even the President of the Virgin Islands was telling him just how great of a liar he was. Believe him folks, you wouldn't even believe it. Did you know he won the electoral college by one of the largest margins in history? The failing New York Times never covered that. They haven't covered his health care plan either, which is too bad because it's brilliant. The health care bill should be done by the end of the year, so that is something that they are working on and it's gonna be great.

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

For all his boastful pretensions, Trump the Great has failed to produce a single major legislative victory. Sad.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. DudeNY12

I really want a tough interviewer to ask him if he's ever made a mistake.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel this presidency is showing us how not rigged the game is at least not as bad as we thought.

14. Since1980

Of course, his answer is going to be no. Toddlers usually have a hard time when it comes to accepting responsibility for their actions.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

He truly reminds me of a 4 year old. The tantrums and all. Really sad.

I realized a few weeks ago that I now wake up thinking oh geeze lets see what he's done now. It's like having a special needs child who is stuck in the 4 year old stages of development.

16. Since1980

Our oldest President happens to the most immature President we've ever had. The irony!

17. K

K Well-Known Member

I tell you....it makes me start thinking maybe there is something to those who are constantly talking about the end of the world.

The only good thing about it is that he's spotlighting the crazy shit that some ass holes do. Maybe women (and men) will start wising up.

18. Since1980

Finally, more republicans are speaking out against Trump and his inexcusable behavior:
    Sadly he isn't running for re-election but between him and Bob Corker, it is good to see conservatives actually call out Trump for being a jackass at best and an immature, ignorant spoiled child at worst.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Claim your spot, fellas, hahaha...:D:eek:

Ultra-liberals plan to scream 'helplessly at the sky' in despair to mark a year since Trump won the presidential election
    By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter 24 Oct 2017

[​IMG]

• Trump haters in liberal cities like Boston, New York and Philadelphia will mark the one year anniversary of the president's election day win by screaming
    • Events literally titled 'scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election' have popped up all over the country
    • The idea originated in Boston with thousands of people set to gather at the Boston Common on November 8 to shriek out loud in solidarity

20. Since1980

Republican Senator Bob Corker: