Political Humor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 28, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

RESIST

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Dude is a pig orange and fat......lol

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You know that steel meme is fake news, right? Trump did not have steel shipped from Russia in March for The Dakota Access pipeline. Lol.

Pics of the two Presidents..Photoshop much? Lol.
    Anyhoo..the original Obama pic..

[​IMG]
    Btw, note the age of Sasha..so he's about a decade younger here and certainly not as P.S muscular.

With Trump, he's obviously not as fat as the P.S..lol.

[​IMG]

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

So Trump isn't 'as fat'.lol

[​IMG]

Obama isn't "as buff'.

[​IMG]
    The point is, one guy is in great shape for his age, the other is NOT.

Didn't Trump promise that AMerican steel would be used to build the Keystone pipeline?? Isn't that what he promised all those steelworkers in Pennsylvania??

Russian. Canadian. Trump still lied.
    http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/08/keystone-russian-steel/

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  5. andreboba

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I've already read that Snopes article.

As it stated...the meme is wrong.
    The steel for the XL pipeline was already made by US and Canada before Obama halted production (or whatever he did).

As Trump said, the Dakota Access will be American made steel by US workers. More steel needs to be made, you know. Since they already manufactured some of the steel, they will use it. What - you want them to just dump it?

The fact that the original steel was made by Americans and Canadians, and the Canadian company is a subsidiary of another company which a Russian businessman owns a 31% stake of it.....please, baby boy. Stop arguing meme lies, lol.

AB, You do realize that the Obama pic is when he was around 35, yeah?
    So you want to compare a 35 yr old to a 70 year old? Ok, lol.
    Hope you don't do that to regular folk. :(

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bawhahahahaha!!!

8. andreboba

FYI, the pic of BHO at the beach was taken after he was elected POTUS, so he was at least 47. Not 35.
    Sasha, Barack's youngest daughter, wasn't even alive when he was 35 years old. She's 15 years old right now. BHO is currently 55.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ok wel l said he"s a decade younger..so if he's 55 then he's 45 in the pic....Sasha ooks about 5-6 in the beach pic. She's 16 now.

The beach pic was pre-POTUS .
    This is her election night..

[​IMG]
    Considerably older than the beach pic.
    l know it was pre-potus because Michelle tweeted it in 2012 as a throwback pic.

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I think it's hilarious that we're comparing an obvious fit President Obama to an obviously overweight Trump. Like really? A quick glance at the photos of President Obama greeting President-elect shows the obvious slim person vs. a clearly overweight person.

Then, the haters on Michelle Obama's appearance.... I really have to shake my head there.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I think it's hilarious that we are comparing photos of a man in his mid-40's, to a man in his late sixties, as an equal barometer. Like, really?

Does he look overweight to you?
    [​IMG]

12. andreboba

The beach pic was taken in 2007, right after Obama won the presidential election and just before he took office in 2008.
    Sasha turns 16 in June. She was 7 years old when Obama was elected POTUS.
    For some reason you don't recall the minor scandal surrounding those beach pics when some conservatives questioned the appropriateness of the President elect cavorting on a beach shirtless.
    Yeah it might have been a 'throwback' pic in 2012, but there was no paparazzi following the Obamas to Hawaii pre-2007.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...efs-Obama-shows-war-chest-holiday-Hawaii.html

The point is Trump is sloppy, just like his healthcare plan to replace the ACA.

13. andreboba

Again, why are you riding so hard for someone you didn't vote for??

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Again, our age time line is in agreement. I estimated Sasha is about 5-6. And she is older in the Election pic or looks it.
    I don't recall any broohahah...what's not changing is his age in the pic...he's in his 40's in a throwback pic being compared to Trump in his 60's. How do reconcile that blatant misleading meme?

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Because he's our President, who is putting America first. I did the same for Obama in his first term, but you never questioned me on that!

16. andreboba

This is the Political Humor thread, not the rational political discussion thread.
    Remember when Trump's doctor during the election wrote a letter saying, "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency,"???

Healthier than BHO when he was elected POTUS???lol
    That's where the joke started.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

THANK YOU FOR NOT HAVING AN ACTUAL SENSE OF HUMOR AND DERAILING THE POLITICAL HUMOR THREAD WITH SERIOUS TALK AND SEMI DEBATE OPINIONS THAT SHOULD BE IN THE RANDOM POLITICAL COMMENTS THREAD.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You must have posted this just as I was typing up my post.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's the political humor thread that you have also recently started to post serious topic memes.
    You know you can post those memes in the random political quotes thread like your "will not assist" meme and a few others. This is more satire, lampooning, jokes, and thoughful jokes, not serious statement memes or videos.
    So here you go...

[​IMG] .[​IMG]

20. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I get the age difference. However, being 70 y/o doesn't automatically condemn one to being overweight just as being a 55 y/o doesn't guarantee a person to be slim/fit. Problem with 45 is that he's the first person to comment/throw insults about someone's appearance/weight when he has clearly let himself go.