Political Humor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 28, 2010.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Saw these on Pinterest:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Trump rantings from interviews and rallies dubbed over Vaders' dialogue in Star Wars. Kinda funny,lol

I just finished watching Darth Trump. It's so-so.
    But Darth Sam Jackson is HILARIOUS!!!lol

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmbao!!!!!

8. andreboba

LOL. Is this facebook post for real??? Can't stop laughing!lolol

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This ain't even funny it's sad as fuck. How do you educate the willfully ignorant?

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I believe that if you can educate them the aliens will finally visit us. Earth is probably the step child of the milky way galaxy.

11. Since1980

You can't.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

30 days in Alabama or West Virginia and he will see what you mean. Lol

13. Since1980

And especially Kentucky. Between Trump and the their new governor, a lot of them really and truly fucked themselves.

14. The Dark King

But it will some how be Obama's fault. It's too much. Guess this is evolution at its worst.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. Another backward backyard breeding state.

16. Since1980

Oh, it already is! One of my friends on FB posted that the reason that so many people are going to lose their insurance when the ACA gets repealed is because the ACA was passed in the first place. A few days later I have yet to find the logic in that statement.

Along with South Carolina, Mississippi, Tennessee, and a lot of other places. There are so many people happy that their states expanded Medicaid and yet have no idea how or why that happened. With all of the available information out there it is both hilarious and terrifying to see so many people who are so willfully ignorant of such a basic fact.

It's part of why I respect John Kasich more than any other Republican who ran for office last year: he actually put the needs of his people and his state above ideology. The GOP needs more folks like him.

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Now this could be interesting if the active investigation can corroborate...

The chiefs of America’s intelligence agencies last week presented President Obama and President-elect Donald J. Trump with a summary of unsubstantiated reports that Russia had collected compromising and salacious personal information about Mr. Trump, two officials with knowledge of the briefing said.

The summary was presented as an annex to the intelligence agencies’ report on the Russian hacking of the election, the officials said. The material was not corroborated, and The New York Times has not been able to confirm the claims. But intelligence agencies considered it so potentially explosive that they decided Mr. Obama, Mr. Trump and congressional leaders needed to be told about it and that the agencies were actively investigating it.

https://query.nytimes.com/search/si...Submit&pgtype=Homepage#/trump+russia/24hours/

18. The Dark King

How am I suppose to coexist with that level of stupidity

19. andreboba

I have a feeling Trump is going to resign before the end of his first term.
    He already considers the office of president beneath him anyway, and if he's ever at risk of being impeached I can't see him sticking around for that kind of fight.

20. Since1980

Plus, being President requires actual work. Probably more work than he's ever had to do in his life. Not to mention the scrutiny.
    Lol I don't think that you can. Hell, I don't think that anyone can, even the people who actually believe that.