Political Humor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Very very very well said!

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

As things become more dire because of automation TPP and other forms of outsourcing watch how quickly the disenfranchised become violent and angry. And without fail they will look to scapegoat someone just like the Germans did with the Jews. It's far easier to take out your frustrations on the powerless than those who are actually responsible. That's how Trump got elected in the first place. All these southern and rust belt states that are hurting went with the guy who blames foreigners and those of a different religion for all our word. They eagerly fell for it and here we are. I have absolutely no doubt that this will get far worst before it gets better and during that time blood will spill mercilessly.
    We are a violent species it doesn't take much.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Just to put things into perspective, before the civil war, congressmen actually wore guns to their regular meetings. I don't think things are that tense here yet. There is probably more of a risk of Trump starting an unnecessary war with another country. He is so out of touch with reality it's pathetic. He should meet some of the people that have been struck with rifle rounds and hear their story. Before he takes office he could be using this time to get to know some of the Special Forces instead of clowning around on Twitter. The Seals serve at the pleasure of the president. It's a shame when that person is Donald Dump. The clown is already being dismissive of the CIA. The Special Forces and CIA are the best assets a president has. I wonder how they are even processing all of this.

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

He hate military people.

He said ".. I did not like those who been captured.." And He dodged the draft

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Hey, hey now...let's not rush to judgment. We should give him a chance!

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

we have no choice now

7. Since1980

I was actually being sarcastic lol. I have absolutely no faith whatsoever that he'll be even a mediocre president but I really hope that I'm wrong about him.

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Oh I know. I should've put a smiley face up there

But sadly , we have to watch this fool. Hopefully , he accidentally do the right thing

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

If I had used an emoji would I gave to use a black one or the yellow one

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

11. The Dark King

It ain't y'all it's the damn DNC working against the interest of the people. Entitled assholes who fucked us all just for a little fake power

12. samson1701

Comic: The weirdness of being black in white spaces after the election
    Atlanta artist Cory Thomas illustrates the strange new reality of everyday life after Trump’s victory.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. The Dark King

Well this is gonna give me nightmares. Merry Christmas?

14. samson1701

Fam, outside of friends and family, there isn't much to be merry about this Christmas.

15. The Dark King

Sad but true

16. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

17. samson1701

Thanks for posting this, Loki. I just have little faith in the American people, right now. Everyone said Trump couldn't win. He did. So, I'm taking political writers who say it won't be so bad with a grain of salt. That and the people he's apointing to his cabinet. It all gives me little hope.

18. Since1980

19. The Dark King

Word. He's forming a literal Injustice League. Where is Batman Superman and Wonder woman when we need them lol

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member