Political Humor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 28, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They are the biggest sore losers I've ever seen. Got what they wanted and still bitter as fuck lol

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

If anyone should be pissed it should be the rest of us because we have to spend at least the next four years with a 70-year old toddler as President.

3. The Dark King

A toddler who lies pathologically. We have to live in a world now where truth literally doesn't matter.
    I seriously dont get how his supporters are pissed as all hell. He promised to drain the swamp but stacked that shit with people who helped create the crash.

Btw if Bookie is done talking politics why did she post in here in the first place mmmmm

4. Since1980

I forgot who made the joke earlier but someone said that if Trump had actually lost the election, he'd go on TV a few weeks later claimed that he never ran for office. At the time I heard it I thought that it was just a throwaway joke but after the past few weeks, I could definitely see him doing something like that.

5. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

By "they" do you mean the liberals? Because that would be correct. I've never seen a group of people act they way they did when their "girl" lost. It's been quite the eye-opening, yet sad experience.

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you.

No, I'm done with this site. This forum has turned into some weird Stepford Wives BS. The whole groupthink is completely out of control. How DARE anyone have any kind of opposing viewpoint. We must drive them away from the forum at once!

Which is what I've watched a few members continuously do for a few years now - drive away everyone who doesn't think exactly like they do.

Well, congrats, you guys drove away one more independent thinker. Enjoy! I know you will, because you all hate independent thinkers.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and enjoy 2017 and beyond.

7. Since1980

Done with the site forever? In that case, see you in a few weeks. Lol.

8. The Dark King

How did they act? People like you think this shit is a football game. One side wins one side loses but at the end it's all a game. This shit effects real lives it's not a game so if people are organizing and protesting against a facist regime that's called democracy.
    You'll never catch liberals supporting hateful bullshit like the kkk and white supremacists like Richard Spencer and Steve Bannon.
    You people won and how do you celebrate? Fucking hate crimes screaming Trump won get over it. Real classy

9. The Dark King

Independent equals racist I guess. Funny how Loki can be an outspoken Republican yet gets no criticism like you do. I wonder why

10. Since1980

Because as we all know, conservatives never uttered even one negative word about Barack Obama over the past eight years or anything.

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I wish you could see that the dispair and genuine heartache with the election results has very little (if anything) to do with "our girl" losing and everything to do with who won. I didn't vote for Hillary because I think she's a squeaky clean, truth telling politician. I voted against a proven racist who we knew would surround himself with like minded, closed minded individuals, exacerbating the inequalities that minority groups already face in this country. This election was never about democrat vs republican, it was a showdown of money and power vs basic rights for every human being. I'm still mad at myself for believing that basic human decency ever stood a chance in a country that puts individual greed above all else.

You and I will never understand each other politically, but I think it's incredibly sad that you're on a site dedicated to our love for bm, but you don't seem to understand or appreciate at all the dire ramifications of trumps win, on the men we love/marry/have children with. Its our responsibility to stand up and fight this fight with them. Our skin color provides us many privileges in this country and we've got to take advantage of those privileges to help counter the hate in this country. Trumps win is so much bigger than "our girl losing". The fact that some people can't see that, is beyond me.

12. The Dark King

She barely had a passing conversation with anyone black outside of this forum. Anyone who has ever had a true connection, shared deep love with a black person would never think that his behavior was ok.

13. Since1980

Man, we really need to bring back the rep system.

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

15. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I actually switched to independent status a few years back. I'm conservative on some issues and more liberal on others.

16. The Dark King

My point was despite whatever label you have now you had conservative leanings but didn't let that color your judgement to where trump sounded like a reasonable choice over Hilary

17. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

The last few pages of this thread pretty much sums up why I don't debate polotics here like I use to.

Anytime you can present facts and context to people and they still remain entrenched in their opinions, even though the facts and context of the situation concretely disproves those opinons, it stops being a fun debate and becomes an exercise in futility. And, it's not just one person here either. There are several.

If someone proves me wrong, I admit it and change my stance on whatever the topic is accordingly. That's how it should be. That's how we have an open and helpful exchange of ideas. It's how we grow as people and hopefully come to solutions to our common problems.

Nothing wrong with being Conservative or Liberal. But, a person's political stance should always bend to the truth. Not supposition, not ritual, not feelings good or bad. But, the truth. If some people aren't capable of doing that, then they should not argue politics or religion or pretty much anything else that requires facts, context and logic, for that matter.

18. The Dark King

To sum it up plain and simple some people are totally hopeless. They can't be reasoned with or trusted so what's the point. If I say 1 + 1 equals 2 and you blurt out liberal propaganda why even bother. I just see us further moving into our own little corners until an inevitable civil war and make no mistake they will fire the first shot because we have all the intellectuals and brown people

19. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Thank you for that observation, so far I am troubled by many of Trump's appointees, now is the time for us all to be vigilant, Trump is talking about bring back nuclear proliferation, very concerning.

20. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

A lot of truth in what you are saying here, it's almost as though facts and logic don't exist for some. Although I still believe we are far from outright civil war, we do have to be careful to fight the slow eroding away of the progress that has been made these last 8 years.