Political Humor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I find it hilarious that for all of the campaigning by Hillary supporters and the videos of celebrities begging Trump electors to vote against him, more than twice as many Hillary electors turned against her than Trump electors turned against him.

She just can't catch a break. :D

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ahhh the burning of America is a joke to you. Keep chuckling
    Smh

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Crazy how people look at this shit on a personal level. Why is liking a person or not a factor? When you pick stocks do you have to like the CEO of the company? Smh.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Truth, my bruthas.

5. ^^^people have stop talking to me at work because word spread I voted for mr.T. they said I must be a racist misogynist pig....interesting (puts on flame suit for voting trump)let it rip guys lol

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

What's funny is that trump tried to delegitimatize Barack Obama's presidency by saying he was born in America....the people of America did the same to him.....and he's married to an immigrant born from the enemy country. Oh the irony.

7. The Dark King

Exactly you just want good performance. I find it weird as help that two people who hated her the worst on here are women. It's weird her misdeeds some trumps his (pun intended)

8. The Dark King

I'm curious as why you'd do that.
    Just a die hard Republican?

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I can't wait for a California resident to explain why he voted for Trump.

Humor us please. Lmao

10. Bookworm616

The burning of America? Really? LOL. Melodramatic much?

I'm just happy we aren't going to war with Russia, though Obama is really trying to start it before he leaves.

11. Bookworm616

Enemy country? Really?

Hey, GL, Joe McCarthy and the 1950s called, they want their Red Scare back.

Stop listening to the Red-baiting. That's all it is. They want war with Russia so badly, they're making accusations left and right. One more month and I no longer have to worry about it.

12. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Books can you provide some details as to why you believe President Obama or Clinton were/are itching for war with Russia? I'm really curious as to your reasoning here.

13. The Dark King

So basically nothing about the election fraud is causing friction with Russia but Obama is?
    Have fun having the reproductive rights of you and everyone you know being revoked. And I can't wait to see how your President makes America great for you again with zero proven track record for doing so. And you call it melodrama but do yourself a favor and crack a book. The parallels between him and Hitler is astonishing. And why are you talking to any of us you put your silly hate for Hilary above all else. You made your true feelings known, you'd rather a person who fills his cabinets with racists homopnobic xenophobes over a better qualified candidate simply because you don't like her and his negative policies won't effect your life.

14. The Dark King

LITERALLY ALL FEELINGS NO PROOF

15. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Russia is not an ally. Do you know that?

What's funny you said "left and right...."

Both left and right see Russia as the enemy. So who is they?

16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Boy, you really don't see the irony in your statement, do you? :D

17. Bookworm616

Why should I? I've posted about this shit several times on this site already, but because it doesn't fit the narrative of "Democrats are amazing politicians and anyone else is evil", you all ignore it.

I don't care to get into any more political discussions with anyone on this site anymore. I'm fucking done. Done with everything.

So I'll leave this here. Have a nice day. Have a nice life.

[​IMG]

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Merry Saturnalia.......lol

:D

Hillary lost so what are you mad about? lol

19. Since1980

If this anything like the last four or five times you've been "done" I guess that means we'll see you in about a week or so.

Merry Christmas!

20. Since1980

I'm confused, too. Her guy won. Time to make America grate again!