Physique vs mouthpiece: What gets the ladies?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Jun 2, 2014.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

haha yes, only a few of us seem to interact. It definitely was much more popping back in the day when I first joined I thoroughly enjoyed it. I’ve tried to liven it up creating threads but I think my threads must be lame lol. Would be cool for new threads to pop up instead of resurrecting old ones. Maybe ppl are time poor these days. Who knows..

2. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

They apparently don't realize you can't really interact with a meme. Or they're just lazy now.

I mean back in the day, we'd get in serious arguments over stuff people said, but there was excitement and the board was popping. I think people are just lazy now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I don't think people are lazy. There's just no incentive for people to post anymore. I felt like the women posted here for better understanding and also to relate to other white women when it came to relationships with black men.

The men were hugely incentived to post here because they believed they had a chance of meeting these posters. Once the women overall left, the men followed not surprisingly.

We are dinosaurs still holding on to the past refusing to move on lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Bookworm616

You are absolutely right. The women have left. The men don't know what to do with themselves. LOL.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. beccaomecca

I hold YOU completely accountable for the downfall of interaction on this platform!

If YOU hadn’t of gotten a job working 369 days of the year YOU’d have the time you used to have to invest in stirring the pot, showing off your chiseled body and flirting with every lady who posted!!

I stumbled upon some prehistoric posts the other day where this one new member was essentially fed to the lions of this platform he got eaten up completely!

Made me miss yahoo chat fight room lol my cousin and I used to live in the rap and hip hop room and fight room lol! I’ll never adjust to this modern living lol I miss the old interactive days!!

6. beccaomecca

There used to be a few older Aussie females who posted too! I guess they either settled for a white man over here or got lucky and married IR over there LOL! I guess the ones who left got lucky lol.

7. Bookworm616

I'm Facebook friends with one of those Aussie ladies and she's single. I think she just outgrew the site or got bored when things slowed down. I miss her on here, though.

8. beccaomecca

Aww that’s so lovely you’re friends on fb!! I guess if anything it’s good for us ladies to become mates haha! One good thing about it :-D I’m pretty good friends with my fellow redhead ‘redhead mama’ she’s a gorgeous person. We have plans to go shopping when I come to meet her :-D I’ve always thought it’d be so cool to meet up with the cool cats of this platform over there at one of your American diners lol

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I keep in touch with a couple of former/occasional forum members/visitors via FB as well. They were great contributors to the forum in the old days and are missed here, but I am happy to see an uptick in chatter here lately, as well as the tone and quality of the conversation improving.