Physique vs mouthpiece: What gets the ladies?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Jun 2, 2014.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

With summer time finally arriving, I wanted to drop this jewel of a post I read on another forum 5 years ago. It stuck with me ever since and continues to motivate me to stay on top of my health. Some of you may be turned off by the vulgarity but *shrugs* we all grown.

He won't explain it my nig cause he can't.

and this shyt about tight shirts. these nikkas is crazy. i'm in the club fresh as fukk. my face game gets bytches to come over - they wanna dance. feeling on the kid and the see the body game thorough. so they investigate further. once they get to the dikk game and grinding on a nikka (no homo), the bytch is wet, convinced, and ready to leave with me.

you nikkas talking this mouthpiece shyt. nikka i go to the club to leave with p*ssy. i don't stand around the club unless i'm celebrating something with family and friends. I'm exporting p*ssy and I don't speak to get it. I see you nikkas - you buy drinks for bytches and crack jokes with bytches and cavort with bytches. I come through like 2:45 AM - 3:30 AM I'm leaving with bytches. nikka you been in the club since 11:30 PM, jaw tired from yapping - pockets light from buying drinks for bytches who ain't really interested or whose interest you can't really gauge. I walk by you and the bytch you was fukking with is like, "I'll be right back". She's not coming back, my nikka. that's just real.

this is what you nikkas don't understand - nikkas who are in shape are confident - because THEY ARE IN SHAPE.

and to the nikkas talking that you don't meet no real broads that way - of course you do. smart bytches don't like getting dikked down proper? money bytches don't like getting they p*ssy swole up? and finaly, who wifes up bytches they meet in the club? LOLOLOLOLOLOL Not a smart nikka.

bottom line, just cause a nikka is fit doesnt mean a nikka doesn't have a mouthpiece. and if a nikka is fit and got a mouthpiece - you mouthpiece-only nikkas are fukked. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL lots of lubriderm nights for y'all nikkas.

real talk - and this is on some obama shyt. you can't talk down being fit. there are nothing but benefits from it. so the nikkas even making any kind of argument against fitness in general cannot be serious at all. get fit - you'll like it- and so will your bytch.

i put it to you like this. hypothetical. when you with your girl and you walk past a diesel nikka - she's like damn i wanna fukk that nikka.

when i'm with my girl and we walk past you - she's not like - damn - that nikka look like his mouthpiece is crazy - or i bet that ngiga game eventually gonna make me wanna fukk him.

game = work after the fact. working out means work up front - bytches wanting to fukk on sight.

so i hear what you saying - but while you trying to game a bytch - i just walked past her and looked at her and i know she's fukking. no work - i didn't have to listen to the bytch speak.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i always say....having a nice build gets the attention...but your conversation keeps them.

if you cant make love to her mind you aint gonna make love to her body.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Real talk. You lead with looks period. All the talking in the world won't give you abs and nice biceps. Girls are visual creatures shit more so than guys are.

4. The Dark King

Are you high? Take this dude 4north or that dude BMJ rude as fuck but these thirsty ass chicks stay lined up? I notice it in my own life, the more work I put in on my body the less I have to say. Women make it up their heads anyway.

5. satyr

satyr New Member

His verbal ability is likely commensurate with his writing skills, so it is hard to tell if it's the biceps or his sterling command of the English language?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And to think he had the nerve to type: "...i didn't have to listen to the bytch speak"

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Pretty until he opens his mouth is an epic fail

8. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

The scenario that this guy put himself in is exactly why he got the play he got. Try the same technique anywhere else, you'll get completely different results.

Most wife worthy females can't be enticed by looks alone. Matter of fact; having visual attractiveness and only visual only works for females.... women want more stimulus, men are the ones who really only care what you're outer appearance has to offer.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

No lie, being in shape has ALWAYS helped me get in with the ladies because when I'm fit I'm more secure in myself, but I see all types of dudes getting women 24/7.

Scrawny skinny types, big grizzly bear looking dudes, preppies and gangsta-wannabes.

Most chicks out here have men without six packs so how did that happen??
    Most dudes got their girls without looking like athletes.

I've found that women prefer a guy to be in reasonable shape, just not obese or sloppy, but otherwise he can have a 'soft' physique and most women can work with that.

You've got a silver bullet in your clip if you've got 10% bodyfat, but it's not a requirement.

If as a man your friends consider you plump or chubby, it wouldn't hurt to lose a few if you're out in the dating game.

But I can think of at least 10 things more appealing to a woman seeking a potential lover/BF than being ripped.

I know soooo many chicks who've either crept on or dumped guys who looked like the perfect catch from a distance because they're BORING as dirt.
    No personality. Not fun or interesting people in the least.

Put it this way, if I had the choice of having 'only' Jamie Foxx's personality, or Terry Crews' bod, I'd take Jamie's personality 100 times out of 100.

If you can consistently make a woman smile and laugh, the pussy will generally find YOU.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol.

you are dating buzzards
    youre joking right?

where did i say nice build doesnt help?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  11. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

lol.

12. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

100% on point...all of it. The bolded is what many men fail to realize. They end up working so hard chasing women when in reality, like you said, they could do things that make the women come to them. It's really not that difficult ;)

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well stated. you broke it down very well.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i think you need to increase the fonts....i dont think they heard you.

bobba stated it well. personality and good convo goes a long way. again just be in decent shape and good convo , dudes will do fine

15. The Dark King

You are being so full of it. Gary Coleman no matter how funny and sweet he is would never have a chance with you. And one more time how many women have you bagged using your methods?
    Very rarely do we see couples that dont make perfect sense.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

dude gary colemans wife wasnt bad looking.
    a friend of mine/coworker (an alabama homecoming queen..UA)...was to marry a chubby dude...(about 30lb over weight). he was a nice guy.

it happens more than you think

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Why use an extreme physical example like Gary Coleman when he isn't representative of most men???

Most AVERAGE guys,(not skinny/fat, not that short or tall, not ugly or the most beautiful, not broke or rich), get by on personality.

Even still Gary Coleman was getting chicks when he was broke and hardly famous anymore from Diff'rent Strokes.[​IMG]
    (Gary with ex-wife Shannon Price. But he wasn't rich!!?? He wasn't diesel?? lol)

He was 40, she was 22 at the time.

I think when you're bookish and a bit geeky(self included), the ideal is NOT to have to chat up women at all and just have a women spread her legs from ESP. Just let her 'read' your thoughts that you want to fuck.:smt043

But that's not the real world.

If you have trouble talking up women your dating prospects are always going to be minimal.

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You always take it to the extremes with your examples. Finding a woman is easy...just like finding a man is easy. Be in decent shape, take care of yourself, BE yourself and they'll come to you. I see it every day. Confidence, personality, humor...they go a long way love (whether you want to believe it or not). I'll never understand men or women complaining that they can't find a decent partner...they're everywhere! Open your eyes, live your life, do what you do and they'll come to you. That's been my experience anyways lol.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly...well stated again

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

OP covered this already