Philando Castile's GF arrested for assaulting another chick with a hammer...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by medullaslashin, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Ratchet. Looks like she and a friend jumped another chick, assaulting the chick with a hammer and bear spray... I'm guessing a weave sale gone wrong.

In the meanwhile, the cop who killed Castile -- Mr. Jeronimo Yanez -- goes on trial May 30. He has plead not guilty, in spite of bawling in a panic in the videotape of the killing because he knew he had done something very wrong. Who wants to bet this shit helps get the cop off? Yes, it's not connected to the killing, but does it have to be?

http://nypost.com/2017/03/04/philando-castiles-girlfriend-arrested-for-assualt/

http://www.theroot.com/philando-castile-s-girlfriend-arrested-in-alleged-hamme-1792970168

She's the one on the right, under the 15 lb wig, runner up in the "looks like a dude" contest.

[​IMG]

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

White knights in blackface in 5...4...3...2...

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Does the one in the middle have a mustache?

4. medullaslashin

It sure looks like 5-oclock shadow. lol Too much testosterone sloshin' around in there -- likely how they could end up doing something like this...

Honestly, I can't fathom how this chick (Philando's GF) could be stupid enough to do this... Knowing that she's on the world stage & knowing that her guy's murderer will soon be on trial & how this might reflect on the case...

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If she's incarcerated at the time of her BF's murder trial, it's definitely not going to help her attorney trying to convince the jury Philando Castile was murdered in cold blood.
    BTW, BM on a board dedicated to BMWW relationships randomly clowning how tore up a BW appears in a mugshot is not a good look.
    For a minute I thought Tommy Sotomayor was posting on here.

6. RicardoCooper

Why not? I mean if the pic is public for all to see. Curious about your take

7. andreboba

Those women look ROUGH, no doubt, and none of them are probably dating material.
    But saying shit like one of em has got too much testosterone, 5 o'clock shadow and 'looks like a dude', I mean it's a mug shot.
    Not many women look on point when they're getting booked and processed for jail.

Anyway, it's a common insult some dudes say about BW, that they're too masculine. I was just surprised to read it here since for the most part the guys on this board don't go in that hard on sistas.

Ratchet???? Yes.
    A weave sale gone wrong?? LOL. Got it.

I just didn't like the 'dude' comments.

8. RicardoCooper

Got it.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Curious if it was WM in mugshots being clowned by WW here, would you comment. Doubt it.

Depending on their type of mugshot, it's customary to either clown on, or fawn over rhem, like Jeremey Meeks was (who is a model now, must update my thread) and that blonde pretty woman. I think we even have a "Mugshot"thread, and some also make it into the WTF Thread too.
    Hey, you break the law, you might just get clowned.

*Let me add personally, nothing really stands out on these three except maybe the one in the middle does look a bit like a trans.( and might even be, who knows?)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  10. andreboba

If the WW on this site were looking at the mugshots of White dudes and commenting how they looked, soft, effeminate with too much estrogen in their bloodstream like all White men, I'd probably still say something because at some point making jokes crosses the line.

Anyone on this site can say whatever they want about BW, I just get tired of hearing dudes saying BW are too masculine.

Damn Bliss you like to scrap!!!!LOL

Drop those gloves, girl. It's not that serious.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If a WM is looking effeminate in his mugshot, oh well. People will comment.

Haha, AB..l love to scrap with you! :p You know l adore ya, l tell you all the time!...It's all good...at the end of the day, our comments here are just opinions sprinkled with facts and sometimes jokes.

And tbh, you're a pretty emotional guy so it's always entertaining engaging you and reading your posts.

12. medullaslashin

Lol -- so appealing to the "ratchet" & weave stereotypes is okay... but "masculine" isn't? :D Anyway, black female individuals are not above criticism any more than any other kind of people. Please note that black men get it on this board too... including negative aspects of bm culture...

...Plus, anyone with eyes can see that these chicks look like dudes... even more so with those ridiculous wigs they're "rocking".

13. andreboba

LOL. When is the last time a random Black non-celeb dude caught hell on this board??
    Not saying it doesn't happen but IMO it's rare.

14. medullaslashin

Well, let's not forget you also wrote:

...So I guess both scenarios are pretty rare no? So -- please note that black men get it on this board too... including negative aspects of bm culture... Including in that thread about the black guy hitting that cheerleader, if I remember correctly. I'm not going to dig up all the instances...

Anyhoo -- bw are simply not above criticism where it's relevant to the discussion. As a group, they're as ridiculous as anyone else, except with even more impact on the lives and outlook of black men & boys... so there's nothing wrong with bm discussing them as individuals and as a culture in our little internet enclaves. The presence of ww here only keeps it more civilized... lol

15. RicardoCooper

beccaomecca once said she thought pink dicks were hideous and...

16. andreboba

LOL. For real, what man on this board is going to get into a debate with a female about dick color??
    That's a battle I'm not prepared to fight.lol Sorry.

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Agreed. How does this help us?

18. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

There's this weird mission to make bw public enemy #1 on the interwebs, I just don't get.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Just an observation from one of the few married IR posters on this site but some of you dudes do at times come across like the male versions of the very anti IR black women that you talk about being in other spaces on the internet.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

So the gofundme fraud is just a rumor at this point? No real confirmation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.