Philando Castile

Discussion in 'In the News' started by medullaslashin, Jul 7, 2016.

1. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Cenk be putting it down

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

He's not turning black, you don't have to be black to recognize racial inequality.

The young turks is a good youtube channel, informative and funny.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Boom!

This woman was just suspended from her job.
    Not because she was a part of a bad shoot, or beat someone's head in with a night stick, or took a bribe, or made a false arrest or killed a suspect.

She spoke a little truth while still supporting the men in blue and they dropped the hammer on her.:smt021

[YOUTUBE]HHAIVHFrgWA[/YOUTUBE]

This is what I mean when I say the ENTIRE law enforcement system is corrupt and operates like a criminal syndicate.
    They value blind allegiance and loyalty above all else.

At least the mayor agrees she violated no department policies.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Sorry for being so facetious with that statement. I don't think anything can change the perception of them as part of the "wilding". People still talk about it as if it actually happened that way and they were actually guilty.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Don't waste your time fam. Some people I realize can't and won't see what's obvious to us because she doesn't have to.

6. K

K Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, this is really what it seems to come down to.

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

They are right. I felt K was pointing out how they were dishonoring Mr. Castile's name while dead and Bliss fought her tooth and nail. They pulled out all of his tickets. Shameful and a disgrace. This was the media by the way.

Being rewarded over 41 million does not right a wrong. The guys who went through this will never get their youth back. You live one life and that's it. The police will never be arrested for forcing them into a false confession and yes there are people who feel that the guys who were innocent of the crime were involved.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/16/philando-castile-death-police-officer-not-guilty

[​IMG]

A Minnesota police officer was acquitted of manslaughter on Friday in the shooting death of Philando Castile, a black motorist whose girlfriend streamed the aftermath live on Facebook.

Jeronimo Yanez was also cleared of two lesser charges in the July 2016 traffic stop in a St Paul suburb. Jurors deliberated for about 29 hours over five days before reaching the verdict in the death of Castile, who was shot just seconds after informing Yanez that he was carrying a gun.

Yanez, who is Latino, testified that Castile was pulling his gun out of his pocket despite his commands not to do so. The defense also argued Castile was high on marijuana and said that affected his actions.

Castile had a permit for the weapon, and prosecutors questioned whether Yanez ever saw it. They argued that the officer overreacted and that Castile was not a threat.

Castile’s shooting was among a string of killings of African Americans by police around the US, and the livestreaming of its aftermath by Castile’s girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, attracted even more attention. Public outcry included protests in Minnesota that shut down highways and surrounded the governor’s mansion.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Oh!!! Why am I not surprised????

One more dead nigger. 33 million more to go.
    God Bless AMeriKKKA.

[​IMG]

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Saw that. Disgusting. Totally ridiculous.
    Manslaughter at least, for goodness sake!
    Seriously, a message that needs to be sent, is not being sent, and a message that is being sent, should not be being sent. This is all backwards.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This one l AM surprised. 7 bullets. The man was seated, chilling. It was a broken tailight. He had no record. Why was he a threat? Cop had no business being one. This is utter bullshit. Stupid Jury is on Casey Anthony level.

12. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Shameful. Disgusting!

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Now I'am getting afraid to drive around. Like seriously afraid to be around police like these thugs in the streets and that shouldn't be. Just read that not ONE officer has yet to be convicted.

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

So much for that people of color bullshit

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Figures

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

SMH!

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Honestly, it's about survival. I would invest in a $30 webcam, set it to a cloud, and turn it on if you're ever pulled over. What more can you do at this point. Follow instructions and pray he's not an asshole. I freak out when l see a cop behind me, l can't imagine what you feel.

18. The Dark King

Since when do you care about accountability Ms.Copscandonowrong

19. The Dark King

I struggle with the idea of either mass exodus or mass boycott.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

For some stupid reason, you're confused. I've never said that and the thug cop thread has many posts from me. Go look and Try again.