paying off your mortgage in less than 5 years

Discussion in 'Getting Ahead: Careers, Finance and Productivity' started by goodlove, Jun 10, 2013.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

He doesn't know. He just sees what he sees from the media.

2. archangel

It's not true. and you are kind of blanketing a large portion of the country. You'd have to give it a shot though.

Didn't you date a girl from georgia?

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I love the heat. That's what I'm looking for. It's that Miami in me, lol.

Okay, question: if it has a harbour, why do you have to drive 45 minutes to the beach? Is this harbour actually on the Gulf of Mexico?

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The demo break down is like most of the south. I'm sure its similar in southern cali as well, but my main contention is the hispanic population who bring the same racism against blacks up here with them along with the already anti-black sentiment that's already down there.
    I'm not saying Klan members are chasing people down but I do recognize that kind of open dislike might make it difficult on someone like me who is really dark and also northern. I don't think I would have the same options dating wise as well as well as professionally out there.

5. The Dark King

That wasn't me fam unless one of the Euro girls I dated were from Georgia and I don't remember lol

6. archangel

I believe it is but the harbour is pretty out there from downtown where everything goes down.

The weather is indeed crazy. The mornings can be cold and the afternoons hot as heck.

7. orejon4

When I drive between Chicago/Central Illinois and Miami I am always uncomfortable from the time I leave Illinois until I hit Atlanta. Then I'm alright until I get about 45 minutes south of Atlanta until I hit Orlando and then I can relax again, lol.

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I think its better to look at a map to see how that works, not trying to be snarky, just hard to explain.

Your wrong on that, on both accounts. But is it equal to NY? No, few places are:)

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Not in the summers tho. Its like 100 at mid nite. Lol

10. The Dark King

Lol amen brother

11. archangel

again, the media. I have never met a racist hispanic in houston or any where in the south. Most of them understand where folks are coming from and are helpful. Mexicans are probably a lot nicer than cubans. god help you if you say one good thing about fidel castro in a group full of old cubans!!!!!!

:smt018

Also, honestly I don't know where you would live if you wanted to avoid racism. The northern whites can be as racist as any southerner or Hispanic. You might as well pack up and head to jamica.

12. The Dark King

Fair enough

13. orejon4

LOL, point taken.

[​IMG]

Apparently the harbour is on the southeast side of Greater Houston, which looks to be a substantial distance from the city center.

14. The Dark King

Jamaica? For vacation that's it homie. They kill mofos over 20 dollar kicks out there

15. archangel

Did I tell you about me standing in line with Booker T at fry's?

Turns out he lives close to Houston. He is in friends wood. He is a pretty nice guy.

16. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Lol. Yeah, I was thinking, how the hell do I explain that weird inlet.

17. archangel

I'm going to keep quiet about this.

18. The Dark King

you Jamaican too?

19. archangel

no, but I have had my encounters with some. Hence why I am keeping quiet.
    Haitians and Jamaicans get along like the french and the english. There is just a big culture clash between the two.

20. orejon4

Sounds like you all have been spending some time in South Florida, lol.