Paris Jackson reveals she identifies as a BW + thinks MJ was murdered

Discussion in 'In the News' started by ColiBreh1, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And no one here would be defending him, either.
    In fact, he'd be mocked.
    Just like a BW would most likely be if she said she was White.
    Can't be cherry picking who gets approval or applauded, if not everyone is.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Sorry to break it to you newbie but you don't get to pick and choose who's "black". Your opinion is irrelevant. Gtfoh lol.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I think she is obviously still trying to find herself, and the media will jump on exploiting that..

"I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter. I just don't think the title 'M.J.'s daughter' fits me.
    A lot of people think he's the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person."

- Paris Jackson, Glamour Magazine 2012 interview.

She also decided back then to change her name to Frankie.
    So she appears to be having identity issues that she is sorting through..

4. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^"I'm making it"

Loool, literally ONLY reason people care for your opinion is cause of your last name.

5. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I didn't say no one HERE.

I said Wendy Williams.

White boys get to play Black...White women do not.

6. MightyLighty

Paris is not a politician, an infamous murderer, bomber, musician, popular actor, pundit, supermodel, or comedian. She's MJ's daughter whose gotten some modelling gigs because she's MJ's daughter. That's it. She's an odd choice for an RS cover.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

You MUST be joking! She's a prime choice for ANY cover....but especially RS

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't disagree with you that Wendy would have given a male a pass.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like she not about that spotlight life:

10. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

A pass and praise.

Remember we are a Matriarchal people.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Someone sounds be a bit envious of young Ms. Jackson. I wonder why that is.....

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, l read a headline today that she is declining all follow up questions from the Press...
    ..but this right here? ..is ridiculous.
    She is beyond over-reacting and her dramatics are silly for the mere fact that she had to know her comments of conspiracy murder of MJ, her Black identity and a stranger rape would foster automatic follow up from the media.

I feel like she is not 100% stable right now ..Hopefully the Press back off of her, if only because she has attempted suicide. No follow up is worth it if it reignites her feelings of despondancy.

13. MightyLighty

^If she'd black, call me the Terminator.....
    [​IMG]

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Someone might want to start being more careful with their posting, because a certain pattern is starting to emerge in this thread and in certain other threads and they are painting a specific picture. Those red flags tend to be a muthafukka........

15. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

At the end of the day, does it truly matter?

MJ raised her, loved her as his own, and he is who she calls father.

If he were her biological then yes, she is considered "black". Although I don't necessarily prefer one or the other, rather biracial or whatever but that's beside the point.

And I ageee, she is in a fragile state because not only she may have despondency issues, but she is still young and all young ladies have some type of issue/issues growing up.

The media are like starving artists, scraping at every crumb of info like savages so all of the media coverage does not surprise me. Drama sells and sells especially fast and fiercely when your father is MJ.

Doubt she's seeking the attention. Which is likely why she stopped responding.

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

As an adopted child let me tell you guys something; she is what she was raised to believe she is. That's her father. The rest is just noise. End of story.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  17. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

If her biological parent is black then yes she can identify as black if she wants to. If both of her biological parents are white then no, she is white. It's not that difficult to understand.

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but if they raised her to believe she is a black woman and all of her family is black, then her experience will be virtually the same as the other black women in her family. So, she is, in effect, a black woman from a wealthy black family. Once again, that's her experience.

Whether she is zynotypically black or not only a DNA test can say for sure. So, on that aspect of it, we can only guess.

19. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

At the end of the day, it matters just as much as Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King identifying as black.

20. Aslan

Aslan New Member

She's still young... and maybe her statement is a pushback to those trying to identify her... As a black man with a biracial son born in Italy, my son, when he could talk coherently at the age of 3 or 4, would tell me he was white and I was black. Would touch my skin and point to his and ask why. I would always tell tell him the truth. your mother is white and I am dark, but no matter my color, your is my son, and the love of my life... Twenty years later, he is "blacker" in thought than ever I was, but more interracial than I... I've done something right!