Oscar De La Hoya blackmailed over embarrassing sex pics. (You gotta read this)

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Frederick, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-Hoya-center-2M-extortion-plot-sex-tape.html

Goddamn, this motherfucker is skeevy as shit.

...and I thought that the crossdressing pics were bad.

I wonder how all of the people who bought into that "Golden Boy" clean cut facade back in the 90s would have reacted if they'd known that this dude is a basehead and sexual deviant.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I didn't mean to laugh reading this. I kept covering my mouth the whole time, but DAMN!! lol.

In all seriousness those women are going to and should be jailed because you know if a man did this to a female fighter they would be coming for his ass!

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I hope they catch those girls, for their own good.

They are playing the kind of dangerous game that sometimes ends up in people disappearing.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No pun ^ right? Lol

You are 100% right. We shouldn't mock this if only because the implication is.. that these 2 women with Oscar got him drunk (and possibly high) and then inserted the objects. They then demanded $2 million not to release it.

So until we see ourselves if he willingly participated, or it's confirmed he was drunk as fuck, we should look at this suspiciously and with as much outrage if this had been a woman.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Those Instagram whores are ruthless. They're gonna test the wrong one someday. Imagine if a J Edgar Hoover type got caught up. They'd disappear like Hoffa.

6. darkcurry

Exactly.

7. darkcurry

Sadly true. You can't fuck with everybody like that.

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with having an adventurous sex life.. but the extortion shit ain't cool.