Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I'm not completely surprised but I am surprised by the huge number of seemingly decent atleast looks wise on there.

2. Westie

Westie Member

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Age means nothing. I only care for mentality and maturity.

4. beccaomecca

Haha thanks Brethard.

5. beccaomecca

LOL. The only business I want to start is an Australian women and American men dating site. Maybe now you can see the degree of under priveledgy that surrounds me when it come to Aussie men go have a browse while you're on the site. (No homo).

6. beccaomecca

Be prepared to be hit up by the girls down under.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Spent time browsing the dating sites last night.
    So happy to be out the game. Dating is cool if you don't mind wasting time and money otherwise it's just a huge headache. It attracts such odd and shallow individuals.

8. beccaomecca

Haha. Yeah they seem to be mainly the game players mind fuckers lacking substance left.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Why do you say that?

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because its true. Take a close look. 9/10 bw wm couples the bw is usually really pretty

11. beccaomecca

I have to say the African Americans are in top form. 99.9% of the time they look at least 20 years younger than their actual age! Unbelievable. I wish I could post a pic of a 44 year old Aussie man (majority speaking) in comparison to a 44 year old African American. Black truly don't crack!!! Aussie men are too cracked, crack smoking and bogan with ass cracks exposing.

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Oi, you're being bloody hard on the blokes :smt042

13. beccaomecca

Hahaah. You keep thinking that LOL If only you could see the reality of the situation you'd laugh.

14. 4north1side2

When your joke of joining a dating website just to fuck with women heads and find a rich woman to mooch off of starts to become reality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Either I'm being trolled really hard or this woman is smitten with me, why I do not know. It's crazy to me because she is perfect in every sense, has her life together and does very well for herself. We've only been talking for 2 days and she's deadset on flying out 1500 miles away to see me immediately which has me

[​IMG]

We can wait.

Today she was hanging out with her best friend partying and drunkenly called me. We talked for a bit and i told her to go have fun, we'll talk later.

My phone died shortly after and had it off charging until I went to work hours later. She texts me "Hi!!!!! Um.... I am assuming I needed a nap the last time I spoke with you. A tad bit embarrassed, hopefully you are still crushing" :smt060

I decide to fuck with her replying back "Ummmmmm yeah.... this isn't going to work out. Your a awesome woman and someday you will make some man the happiest man on earth but that man just isn't me. I wish you nothing but the best of success"

Since it's late at night, i wasn't expecting her to read that text till the morning but she texts me back shortly after "Really? Sorry, I don't usually get wild like that. Just a crazy day"

My coworker never showed up for work so I'm busy attending to work so I can't text back. She then calls me but I'm too busy to answer so she leaves a voicemail. She really felt some type of way lol!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ExVYOzpmED

I felt kinda bad, I called her back meaning to tell her I was playing but I instead dragged it out longer cruelly talking in a monotone uninterested voice telling her I'm past my partying stage and I need a grown woman on my level who is past that. She really started to get in her feelings so I finally had to cut her off and tell her I was just playing... She was so mad lol.

I'm dreading the moment where I will tell her the truth that this isn't going anywhere.... She's so sweet and adorable....

15. beccaomecca

I say count your blessings. When you're a white girl looking for strictly African Americans and get flirts by completely non African Americans totally disregarding your age range preference you begin to question your appearance. And come to the realisation that all hope is most definitely lost. Whities it is.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Take a chance take a leap of fate that chick will treat you good. Youre not even 30 years old for fook sake! I'm going to snap your walking stick in half and peg it! She wants you bad and you know it!!!!!!!

16. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

That's straight up disgusting but these two men are not representative of your fine country.

17. beccaomecca

Fine country my ass.

18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Oh, whatever. Australia is pretty damn awesome. If could live there, I'd be on a plane to the land down under in a heartbeat.

19. beccaomecca

LMAO! Mmmm I beg to differ.. you never would have been checking on the oh so amazing qualities of the Aussie men.

20. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Oh Dear

Not much to say to that, the face icon in the title says it all, wow, online dating looks kind of scary.:smt120 Hope better luck comes your way