Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

It's not that, TDK. We just want to know that you read the darn profile instead of sending 20 "Hi's" and waiting to see who says "Hi" back.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol a profile laced with hypocrisy :rolleyes:

Anyone who doesn't understand the difference between your and you're instantly loses all credibility with me. It's like trying to have an intellectual conversation with someone who uses the word supposebly. Instant side eye. If you lack the basics, we probably aren't going to get far.

At least she lets her true self be known, buyer beware type thing. Those are the easiest to avoid since their attitude/arrogance/closed mindedness is literally spelled out for you.

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Eh. She's a li'l rough around the edges. But at least you know up front what she does and doesn't want! Lol. Men say they love a woman that knows what she wants! The thing I thought was odd is that she's the mother of two but says she can't be without her son (singular). What about the other child?

5. The Dark King

Ches it's on us to approach first like in real life. In real life a conversation starts with a greeting. Is it really that much to say hi back rather than complain that all you got was a hi? Lol

6. The Dark King

She's the classic example of a demanding 2. You come off that ignorant and look like a mess yet you have standards? Come on lol
    And I always wonder how many messages are certain people getting from other races that they have to openly say don't apply here.

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I get plenty of interest from white guys even though my profile says I prefer to date interracially. Which is why I get annoyed when they just holler without reading the profile. Then there are those who do and write to tell me that they are well endowed, too, and can satisfy me as well as a black man. *facepalm*

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

9. Since1980

Yeah, her profile full of red flags, and her random capitalized words make her seem angry more than anything else. Whenever I see profiles like this one I steer clear, even I meet all of the requirements that she lists.

Plus, are black men really going to be a problem in New Hampshire? It's one of the whitest states in the union! :rolleyes:

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Everyone has standards, even those who clearly don't match what they're looking for in others! The more ignorant person is the man who approaches women like her. She's spelled out exactly the type of loud mouth bitch she is...if a dude chooses to go there with someone like her, he gets no sympathy from me when she goes full psycho on him lol.

Lol right?!

All caps screams "crazy" to me. I'd steer clear of any chick with her negativity and attitude.

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

why do women do this? why look for someone when you know you are broken? who is shopping for broken? nothing good can come from anyone meeting her...two kids with one being 10 months old...she needs to take care of that baby and keep her damn legs closed...I say let the white guys have her sorry ass...

12. K

K Well-Known Member

Most of them don't have a clue what interracial means.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Agreed.

She's looking for someone to rescue her, and there are a lot of guys who are happy to rescue someone. However, those who do are probably looking for someone who comes across more vulnerable and nice.

14. The Dark King

And finally we agree on something 100%

15. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I was more specific in the last paragraph of my profile. It's usually pretty obvious that they never read the profile.

16. K

K Well-Known Member

oh yes....very true.

I think it's more like - hmmmm cute....click!

17. K

K Well-Known Member

I always find it interesting as to how many will ask for things they are not providing on their own profile.

18. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I'm sending out several nice messages over these past several weeks, and I'm getting zero responses. Ah well.:cry:

19. Since1980

In Ches' case, yep! :freehug:

20. Since1980

She sounds like a train wreck, to be honest. And the tone of her profile is probably going to end up turning some of the very same men that she's trying to attract. No matter how physically attractive someone is, coming across like you're angry or bitter is an immediate turnoff.