Omarosa 'physically dragged' from White House grounds

Discussion in 'In the News' started by z, Dec 14, 2017.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why BW are hypocritical for throwing Olivia Nope (Omarosa) under the bus? Am I missing something, here?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I've never heard a Black person in my personal circle vocally attack Condi Rice, except for her being an enabler of Dubya Bush.
    But she was never attacked personally.

MSNBC never attacked her. Black media never went after her.

WTF is The Black Commentator??? Has anyone on the forum heard of it??

As for Julian Bond agreeing she was a 'murderer', that comes from the fact she helped sell America the lie that started the Iraq war.
    That's not a racial attack, that's the burden of being Secretary of State and you get it wrong.

On the other hand, I hear people diss Omarosa all day long.
    People will say shit like she helped kill her former husband, actor Michael Clark Duncan, for the money.

THe criticisms against Condoleeza were more policy and the fact that she was Black and conservative.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

She wasn't married to him - she was engaged to him and there were stories of the family investigating her because he left almost everything to her.

Omarosa started her own mess from day one with the whole Apprentice thing and her head up Trump's ass. She takes joy in the attention, even the negative attention. She goes out of her way to stir the shit. I think she and Rice are in completely different categories.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Condoleeza Rice, from what I have heard and read, saw and related to George W.Bush's world view and was onboard from the start. She listens to Led Zepplin while working out. Her husband is a white man who has a different view opposite to her own. The lie about "Yellow Cake" , weapons grade plutonium in Niger was the itch she couldn't scratch that led to the 2nd, maybe 3rd war in Iraq.

Omarosa started trouble on The Apprentice because the black guy that she was working on a project with didn't choose her after he won(he chose a white women). I remember the black guy stating on television that this was a competition and that it pretty much was everyone for themselves. Trump stated that the the winner had the qualities that he looks for in an apprentice and that is how he won. Omarosa thought that the black guy would have chosen her because she felt that they worked very well together and that it would make sense that they continue.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  5. z

z Well-Known Member

Wait was Condi married? I thought they were saying she is single

You can't compare OmoWho to Rice, that's laughable. You can disagree with Rice's politics but she is a highly accomplished woman, But the other one is a reality star wannabe.....

Good lord, she says she is an ordained minster, lmao... she tried to pray here at the end, Charlemegne lost it and starts laughing.. "Father God...." What a joke
    She also says she is die hard Obama fan, she is a walking contradiction, like Angela Rye said every skin folk is not my kin folk

6. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Just to follow up. The White House is now admitting that she got fired and claiming that she is not allowed to contact the President.

[​IMG]

...and the "bigger and better" opportunities that she moved on to is Celebrity Big Brother.

LMAO

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol...you must not know Omarosa, she is one sly fox.
    There's $250,000 at stake. That bigger and better than the $175,000 she was making at her last gig.

She's talking to a white male ultra-gay boy who was anti-Trump, and previously a black female anti-Trump, Cosby sympathizer. What do you think she's going to do? Whatever it takes, lol.