Olympics, the girl who can not take her eyes off Bolt

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by alioufall, Aug 7, 2012.

1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Turn and walk away man. Then what will she do? Talk to herself.

2. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

My old kitty is just the most adorable kitty ever...as in bunches and bunches!!. She is sleeping and I'm pretty sure the world should be spewing out rainbows right now because it's that peaceful.

17-year-old kitties are the best in the whole world!!

Usain Bolt and all true Rastamen. I LOVE YOU.

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

17 year old kitties are not seasoned enough. Lol

4. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

LOL you are silly. She has been marinated in L.O.V.E....

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

LOL

:smt019

Your behavior doesn't make any sense. If you hate him so much, it would make more sense to keep your distance rather than going out of your way to instigate crap just to get his attention.

The thread was moving along just fine until you jumped in trying to insult someone who was minding his own business. All the drama serves no useful or interesting purpose, so why go out of your way to create it?

I do get what you're saying, but I think he's handled her crap a lot better this time than he has in the past. I do agree that it would be best for him to ignore her.

The best approach would be not giving her what she wants. When she's slinging insults and trying to provoke you, it's to bait you so you'll give her the attention she's after. The point is, don't take the bait; it's not worth taking.

Exactly.

6. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

True Rastamen = one love one heart!!

Congratulations Usain Bolt - show them how it's done!

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

No trying to be rudw Tam but where is this sage advice when Im the "villain" of the moment. Everyone takes their dig and then repprts me. No one ever tells my oppisition to be the better person and walk away. Apparently Im suppose to just take whatever she dishes out? Do you see where Im coming from?
    Also keep in mind this didnt start with a difference of opinion it started out with some needless ugly insults.

8. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Well Jamaica just went 1,2,3 in the 200m

Bolt, Blake, Weir taking Gold, Silver, Bronze

9. Tamstrong

I do see where you're coming from, and I agree that the whole thing started with her insulting you. I also agree that you're not the only person who's had those moments where it was best to walk away yet chose not to...hell, we've all been there. The important thing is not to let folks get under your skin.

It's about choosing your battles. You've already made it abundantly clear what your take is on SA and her nonsense. The way I see it, you'd already put her in her place when she came at you, so there's no need to do it again. When you get sucked into the back & forth crap with an instigator, you give them the upper hand, and that's the last thing you want to do. Sometimes you do need to check 'em, but when that's the case, do it & move on.

Don't fall for her tactics. She wants you to get stirred up. She not only likes the drama and the attention, she likes it when you get worked up to the point you lose your cool (she probably OBVIOUSLY thinks it helps her save face). When that happens, it makes you look as bad as (if not worse than) she does. I say let her look bad all by herself.

As far as the advice issue goes, some folks just aren't worth advising for various reasons.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  10. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Don't tell people what I am "probably" thinking, Tam.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

dont talk back to mama

12. The Dark King

I know. How dare she assumes you think.

13. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

I don't give a shit about "mama".

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt042

15. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

for the LAST TIME, DK, no I will not mail you a pair of my dirty panties!

Petty already has dibs on them. :smt006

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

wait until mama gets home

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

18. The Dark King

Lmao keep hitting on me maybe one day I'll be drunk and desperate enough.

19. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Meh - I'll go back to white men long before I resort to that. :smt042

20. Tamstrong

LMAO!!! Case in point...

I tired, but some folks just never learn. Oh well. :cool:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012