Olympic events

Discussion in 'Sports' started by lottie, Jul 29, 2012.

1. lottie

lottie New Member

Putting aside any controversy, let's celebrate the achievements of the athletes. :)

I have been watching alot of swimming and cycling.

I applaud the Chinese swimmers and truely amazing that Ye Shiwen to set new world record, especially at 16 years old!

2. lottie

lottie New Member

Looking forward to the celebrations tonight as the villages nearby celebrate Lizzie Armitstead winning silver in the road race cycling! She comes from a neighbouring village to me. So proud of her.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  3. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Nice to see that 38 y/o guy win the cycling road race.

I'm looking forward to the Taekwondo event since I know a person competing in it.

4. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I am watching the female beach volleyball events for obvious reasons. If you are a guy and a straight one at that, watch it and you would know the obvious reasons.

5. Raudi

Raudi Member

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Looking forward to catching some judo or wrestling while the rest of the known world 'watch people move fast'

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fencing

Thank you private school because there's no other way I'd know a thing about it.

8. The Dark King

Something sounds off. Bet you that chick is bionic lol

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lmao

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

there's an article on chinese schools being like fucking olympic slave camps

supposedly that's the reason why those mothafuckas be on another level

now they just need to figure out how to win track and field medals

:p

11. The Dark King

Ain't ever gonna happen. That's Jamaica's bread and butter. They get those kids running from the time they're 5 to see who the fastest kids are and start training them. Not to mention the way of life promotes that shit. Barefoot walking to a well 2 miles from your house to get some damn water for the day. I had to do it one summer when I was 8. The pale is a 30lbs and you gotta carry that shit for two miles in the hot ass sun. That shit will make you fricking strong, on top of that you practice two hours a day everyday. There's a reason dudes like Bolt are just common place for that area. Same thing with those damn Kenyans and long distance running.

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

How the hell does a 16 year old female swim the last lap faster than all the men who have competed in the swimming event.

13. The Dark King

She's either bionic or a mutant real talk

14. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Yohan Blake is gonna win 100& 200 Bolt second and Gaye( seriously?? surname like that makes a brother fodder for ridicule) will be third and Asafa Powell as usual disappointing at a major championship will be 4th. West African genes at play in sprints. It is what it is.

15. The Dark King

Bolt second?
    Would you care to make a wager sir?

16. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Wager? No cus chances are i might lose. I will make a wager on the Asafa Powell one though.

17. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Congrats to the American Gymnastics Fab 5.....you made us proud today young ladies.... :smt038

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Agreed. They really put in a fantastic performance!

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Im waiting for the solo synchronized swimming.

20. The Dark King

really? lol
    Damn Swedes :cool: