OJ Simpson

Discussion in 'In the News' started by jxsilicon9, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I do and still believe he did not do it. The Black community believed it more than the majority. After seeing most WM get away with murder. OJ did like most Black men:play twice as much as well as spend twice as much to get that Not Guilty plea. He is guilty of being too stupid to do that thing in Vegas instead of leaving it alone. A all White jury convicted him and got him a long sentence. I remember a traffic altercation he had in Florida where there was a trial and he was found Not Guilty. Seems not too many media mentioned that accept that long doc about him. It is pleasing that his sons and daughters from his Black Wife and White one did not get in trouble. There are a few pro OJ books while the others are always wanting to think he is guilty. Not since Jack Johnson has there been a controversial Black Athelte like OJ Simpson.

2. Soulthinker

I don't know how that emoji got there.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That's no surprise.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Governor Jen Bush didn't want Mike Tyson to fight in Florida over "moral reasons." He had Tyson pegged as a troublemaker. The City of Miami wanted the fight because of the money that will be made. But Bush ordered that Tyson was not allowed to fight in Florida.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

OJ is a native from Florida?
    You know we're talking about the man and not the fruit (juice) lololol

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I guess Orenthal James was not catchy in professional sports, especially in the NFL. So, O.J. stuck. And because of the popularity of orange juice, thanks to Anita Bryant, it was even more popular because of Simpson's athletic prowess.

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I skipped non hence my I don't want him(OJ) either and why I find it funny. One is ruining the state and the other has an infamous background.

8. archangel

I think Ferman was legitimately not there but if he was how did he not get caught with blood all over him. That's why I am saying it was someone else who knew OJ.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Or legit had a beef with her or Goldman. I never put anything past the rich and their games. Hard to believe with that much time and scrutiny they couldn't provide a good enough case. Seriously they had a witness who could identify him driving fast late at night? This witness came forward AFTER seeing on the news that he was arrested for the murder of his wife.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

All the blood was on the ground. His bloody gloves and bruno magli shoes and duffel bag that Robert Kardashian disposed of had blood on them.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Mark Fuhrman was the first detective to climb over the wall around the Simpson home , believing that the occupants were in danger. The investigator in charge was Phillip Van Atter and it was confirmed by a detective named Otis Marlowe who sang like a canary during the preliminary hearing. O.J.'s attorney Johnnie Cochran explained that detective Fuhrman's hand was in a lot of the crime scene photographs.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Do you remember the testimony of the chauffeur who was to take O.J. to the airport but he had to wait? The dispatcher told the chauffeur that Simpson was known for being late at times, so he instructed him to wait. The chauffeur said that he saw someone running on the property a few minutes later.

Prior to the incident, he attended his daughter Sidney's dance recital. He watched the recital and was crying.

During the low-speed pursuit with his friend Al Cowlings(or A.C for short) driving his Ford Bronco, Simpson had a gun in his hand and was attempting to commit suicide. But he thought of his children Sidney and Justin.

In my humble opinion, everything was circumstantial and coincidental. Even Brian "Kato" Kaelin was linked in some way because of a music video for karaoke . He performed My Delilah, a song about a jealous man who kills the woman he loves with a knife. Simpson's movie pilot The Frogman had a character in that film named Goldman. Simpson made an aerobics video. He and the cast were doing punches and he jokingly said something along the lines of,"I do this move whenever I hit my wife."
    The rest of the cast was a little unnerved by the statement.

This was truly, without a doubt a double murder most foul. But it looked too neat and convenient. Nicole's Akita dog could have been used in the trial to identify the murderer(s), but Judge Lance Ito said no, even though it might have helped the prosecution. Honestly, I don't think Simpson did it, but I do believe he might know something about it.

But, despite everything, Simpson was found not guilty of the crime. He cannot be tried again for it. Only God knows what happened that night.

13. archangel

The AG said this. not the Governor....
    The AG is a native.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Soulthinker

True indeed. With his knees I doubt he would had done it. I remember that book published by Judith Regan the woman who had a fling with the NYC Police Chief Kerik. She was fired because of it.

15. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

I fell down a rabbit hole a couple of years ago when the documentary came out. I was surprised to read about Marcus Allen, a former teammate and friend who was allegedly having sex with Nicole regularly at the time.

"Nicole stopped suddenly, bent down and picked up a chunk of driftwood. She held it out in front of her and said, 'This is the size of Marcus Allen.'

https://theundefeated.com/features/the-matter-of-marcus-allen/

16. The Dark King

Damn guess she was a fan of the drama

17. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

and driftwood :p

18. The Dark King

Damn size queen lol

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Marcus Allen was also depressed and suicidal after the news. His wife, who happens to be white, found him on the couch barely alive. I think the LAPD was going to bring him in for more questioning.

On the FX network(when the network had the great studio loft apartment), Actor Fred Williamson was asked about his opinion of the case. He stated that his wife is white and he had gotten plenty of dirty looks from white people after the event.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]