Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It's called getting the house in order. The police would be all over this like bees to honey. Don't be surprised if this case ends up on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Law and Order SVU: Assaulting Reality
    https://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2016/05/law-order-svu-assaulting-reality-recap.html
    Aired May 2016

"During a live broadcast, a dating reality show contestant claims she was raped by another contestant. SVU investigates, but soon learns that the show's producers are more interested in creating a successful storyline than actual justice."

Not exactly the same plot but close. Looks like Bachelor in paradise stole elements from the writers of SVU.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The episode on Law & Order: SVU was based on the goings on in MTV's The Real World. Or was it Law & Order, because of the lengthy trial? It's been a while since I saw an episode of either. But it would not surprise me if an episode based on this incident. They had written episodes based on Chris Brown and Rihanna and Sean Puffy Combs and Jennifer Lopez. Even Casey Anthony had an episode based on her story and so did Paula Deen and George Zimmerman.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope you find the photo of her and jazz artist Phil Moore.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Adriana Lima and A. J. Calloway on Sep 20, 2017 in New York City.

6. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Former Spice Girl Geri Horner (née Halliwell) and Larry Holmes this week in London.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Geri(a.k.a. Ginger Spice). I had said once after The Spice Girls disbanded that Ginger will be hanging around because of her spirited attitude. She once appeared on an episode of Sex And The City as a member of an exclusive club that Samantha wanted to get into. But she remains in my heart for the song Look At Me.

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

How Usher Raymond must regret not moving Heaven & Earth to secure Lima's love & loyally back at Victoria's Secret show in 2002 (SMDH) A beautiful virgin of her caliber would have saved him from his STD litigations lol.

9. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

To be fair Law and Order SVU has covered so many stories that be hard not to rip them off.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I doubt it. Usher has always been on "The BW is god" tip.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Explains why he married his manager(whom was a few years older than him).

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There was a magazine that covered all the true crime stories that became inspiration for episodes for Law & Order: SVU. Even the celebrity cases were listed. I am afraid that the magazine was removed from our magazine racks. I am sure it is available in Barnes & Noble or other bookstores.

13. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

You think he never even tried a WW?

14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Tried sure...dated one publicly no.

15. Reverie

That is no loss. :D

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw it in some stands like Target or Barnes and Noble.

17. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

What a foolish decision that was then because Adriana has always publicly embraced her African ancestry via her black grandma who practically raised her in Brazil (SMDH). A beautiful virgin of Afro/Asian/Euro and indigenous ancestry who doesn't need your $$$ since she has her own well-established multimillion dollar career as of 2002 . . . you couldn't find better in all of Atlanta, GA lol and now he has a costly divorce and herpes . . . you coulda had a V8 Usher Raymond :(

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

MTV TRL hosts Tamara Dhia & DC Young Fly

[​IMG]

19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Michael Strahan and Dylan Lauren (daughter of fashion designer Ralph Lauren).

20. Reverie

Good for her he didn't. She would probably have herpes too, you know.