Nicole Kidman Reveals she was once engaged to Lenny Kravitz...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by JUANMACKER, Feb 16, 2017.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I read somewhere she didn't trust him with all the groupies and what not. She also was with Q-Tip, doubt she'll confirm that but he has.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Wow Q-Tip. She would have looked hot with a black man as all redheads and any other white woman does! Our energy tends to be a perfect match. But Nic n Keith are so in love it's a beautiful thing to see.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had heard it said that Lenny owned a building which Nicole lived in after her divorce from Tom Cruise. The two dated for a while and Lenny's fame was rising high. And that meant touring and groupies.Lenny was, and still is a man who can appeal to any woman. On the show Taxicab Confessions, two young girls in Las Vegas where they came from his show. One of the girls expressed a desire to sleep with him. I think that his mother, actress Roxy Roker from The Jeffersons died and it hit Lenny very hard. He said in a televised interview about his feelings about his mother's death. He said that he didn't care about anything in his life and career.

I guess she understood from the beginning about these things when she and Keith Urban got together.

I remember the talking heads stating what was wrong in the relationship between Nicole and Lenny. Saying that Lenny was too much of a lady's man.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  5. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

Fact is even at that point where she and Lenny were rumored to be going out, Nicole was passed her prime.
    Lenny is a dude who can get all sorts of hot 22 year olds, whenever he wants. He's not going to settle down for an aging, passed her prime single mom.
    I'm sure Nicole is a lovely woman and all that jazz but what she's offering isn't anything a guy in Lenny's position would be crazy enough to get tied down with.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

On Lenny that was discussed on threads on this site of him not giving up the groupies etc to care for Nicole. I doubt Ms.Kidman was that washed up in Hollywood.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I sometimes wonder if this confirmed revelation of her and Mr.Kravitz is just some attention getter?

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Lenny and Nicole were old news. She's married to Keith Urban. They're still together despite his problems and tabloid stories.

9. darkcurry

Well she's back and nominated for an Oscar this year and have more upcoming projects.

10. darkcurry

If it is it's probably the right attention. She is happy in love, with a family and films and HBO programming out.