NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

When were they ever anywhere? Funny how they're nowhere to be seen with this healthcare bill or every time we start a needless war. I guess their call to duty only happens when black people are protesting to be treated like human beings. How dare we lol

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

CHURCH! TABERNACLE!

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Here is the thing . . . neither the dash cam video no the body cam video show a gun in either hand of Keith Scott and yes you can clearly see either hand between the two videos. I never understood why anyone would get out car with a gun in his hand. I have concluded after a through review of the video evidence on MSNBC that Keith Scott had the gun in his ankle holster but defiantly refused to put his hands up ala Terrance Crutcher. You can check the videos for yourself on youtube and you will not see a gun in either hand of Keith Scott then after they apprehend him one cop appears to take the gun from his prone body and toss it . . . I think it was on his ankle

4. The Dark King

Yet some how they miraculously take these white guys alive after murdering people. They never have fear for their lives then oddly

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And Hispanic. The guy from the Bronx who mowed down people in Times Square was begging cops to kill him. Nope.

6. The Dark King

Was he visibly Hispanic? That's not a race anyway.
    Also that doesn't disprove when they're black everyone is scared to death even when unarmed and driving away

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. The Dark King

Ok so it further proves the animus is with black people solely. Thanks for the assist

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No problem. Btw, he wasn't armed...except for this small thing...
    [​IMG]

But hey... intentionally mowed people down.. still alive.
    [​IMG]

Crashed it..still alive.
    [​IMG]

Ran like a crazy man...still alive.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally chased by, and brought down by, this hero guy...a worker at Planet Hollywood.
    [​IMG]

If anyone needed to be shot to be stopped, it was this lunatic punk.

10. The Dark King

Do I really need to post the slew of black men murdered while unarmed even complying with the cops? Bliss what is the point you're trying to make?

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Whut? That's my damn point! This ass did all that and lived.
    How many cops shoot because a car is considered a weapon. This fuckrr was using it for BLOCKS to mow people down.

He runs like a menace towards others, still not shot.

If it wasn't for the Planet Hollywood guy taking him down....

But go to get your drivers licence... shot.
    Tell a cop you have a licence to carry while you get your licence...shot

Arms in the air unarrmed... shot.

Never mind TDK.

12. The Dark King

Ok

13. The Dark King

You know what I reread your posts and see you meant something differently than I thought. My bad

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I liked this post but this is a different situation. You are more likely to be shot if the cops confront you first. This dude here didn't do that. A while back I heard about that one emt that got run over by a guy on drugs. I was like wow fuck that guy but ....

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I remember that. She was trying to save someone and he backed over her, stealing her ambulance. Her partner screaming and attacking him...l saw the video.
    Her funeral was massive. Her beautiful boys, omygod, so sad to see their pain.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The only people losing their shit are Nike stockholders. Now would be a good time to invest in Adidas.

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

No, the people I'm referring to are the imbeciles who started burning their Nike gear because they are too dumb to realize that they have been duped by Trump and his Fox News lackeys into believing that Colin was "disrespecting the troops".

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You do know this issue people have had of Colin's disrespect for the flag and anthem started before Trump became President.